Stargate - Rogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate - Rogue

Starting my newest virtual fan series but rather than having it follow an expedition team it will follow a band of rouge soldiers of the Lucian Alliance, synopsis below:

STARGATE - ROUGE

Marcus, Virella, Boris, Boch and Mia were once the deadliest and most fared crew in the Lucian Alliance until they disobeyed an order to test a new 'super weapon' on a planet who have refused to join the Alliance. Now on the run the crew must find away to look past their differences and stop the ever expanding influence of the Lucian Alliance and bring peace to the galaxy.

'Rouge' was originally titled 'Lucian' but I feel 'Rouge' is a much more fitting title.

Sounds interesting. Good luck with the story.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
      Starting my newest virtual fan series but rather than having it follow an expedition team it will follow a band of rouge soldiers of the Lucian Alliance, synopsis below:

STARGATE - ROUGE

Marcus, Virella, Boris, Boch and Mia were once the deadliest and most fared crew in the Lucian Alliance until they disobeyed an order to test a new 'super weapon' on a planet who have refused to join the Alliance. Now on the run the crew must find away to look past their differences and stop the ever expanding influence of the Lucian Alliance and bring peace to the galaxy.

'Rouge' was originally titled 'Lucian' but I feel 'Rouge' is a much more fitting title.
      I think you mean "Rogue", since "Rouge" is make-up you put on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I think you mean "Rogue", since "Rouge" is make-up you put on your face.
        Stak'hol! (sp?) keep getting that mixed up!

Comment

Working...
        X