Hottest guy in B5 or Crusade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest guy in B5 or Crusade?

Ok I've not seen this thread under B5 yet so please forgive if it is here somewhere. I know B5 didn't exactly try to be flashy and personally I was more interested in what they said than looked like. But I never turn down appropriate comments toward an attractive man. So I'd like to hear your thoughts....

Me, it's a hard choice but I'd say either:

or

Lt. Corwin or Galen...
    sigpic

Sheridan. Hands down.
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

Crusade: Galen, no question.
      B5: Dr Franklin and Marcus Cole, although I must say Lt. Corwin doesn't break the TV either.
      sigpic

Comment

Sheridan on Babylon 5, and Galen on Crusade.
        sigpic

Comment

Crusade: Daniel Dae Kim, I forget his character's name. Galen is a really good-looking man but I will never get that question sequence out of my head when I look at him.

Babylon 5: Sheridan, no question. There were other attractive guys (and maybe even more attractive guys) but he had that something-extra that isn't exactly appearance, it's more like ... oh hell I don't know what it is but he had it.
          sigpic

Comment

Daniel Dae Kim's character was Lt. John Matheson. There's just something about his eyes that I didn't like, they probably accentuated his stare because he's a telepath. He's handsome enough, but I don't find Asian men attractive, because their eyes are so creepy. *shrug*
            sigpic

Comment

Sheridan is a hottie alright, but Garibaldi always had a certain charm. Reminds me of John McClane from Die Hard in some ways.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought Garibaldi was a lot better looking once he cut his hair short. At that point he'd have come in second.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                  oh hell I don't know what it is but he had it.
                  Don't you mean "ah-hell"
                  sigpic

Comment

Ha! Yes, now that I think about it - I do!

Poor Londo, he is never going to be anywhere near the top in this kind of a poll.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bruce Box.... (I hate his last name, it took my 3 years I think to learn how to say the damn thing right) was attractive but I had seen him in Scarecrow and Mrs. King back in the day and he was much hotter in that show so I was more than a touch disappointed in that change... there's a particular scene I remember that really impressed me but I can't seem to find a shot of it. Oh well.
                      Question: Did anyone find Sinclair appealing? I'm not saying I did but I'm curious.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                        Ha! Yes, now that I think about it - I do!

Poor Londo, he is never going to be anywhere near the top in this kind of a poll.
                        Let alone Vir
                        Pakma'ra? lol (Crusade reference for anyone who remembers)
                        sigpic

Comment

Right, poor Vir. :/

Sinclair was ok, but kind of bloodless somehow. However, the Pakmara make Vir, Londo and Sinclair look like the hottest guys ever.
                          sigpic

Comment

lol yeah the pakma'ra "videos" in Crusade def proved that point.

what do you mean exactly by "bloodless"
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't really know how to describe what I mean. I don't mean it in an insulting way though, although I guess that does sound insulting. He's too calm, too groomed, too deliberate, too smooth.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X