Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Rewatch!

Hey guys,

It has been awhile since I watched SG1 all the way from the start, so I've been thinking of doing a Rewatch of Stargate starting with SG-1! If anyone is interested in joining me that would be great! =)

How would you like to proceed? An episode every two days, or a day? So, that I can properly schedule my rewatch-schedule.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'll do 5 episodes a week for everyone has plenty of time to schedule with other Rewatches =) I started today!

Comment

Okay then... ...good to know.

Edit: Children of the Gods - 1 episode or 2?

Comment

I've been meaning to do one of those. Can I start with SGA?
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            You could but I think this one's going to be from beginning till end, thus starting with SG1 and ending with SGU... though mine will end with SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              You could but I think this one's going to be from beginning till end, thus starting with SG1 and ending with SGU... though mine will end with SGA.
              Still bitter PH?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Hey this Rewatch is going to be SG-1 and SGA but starting from the very beginning. =) If you don't wanna tag along you could always join us when we reach that part of the Rewatch! =D

Comment

Okay then... ...good to know.

Edit: Children of the Gods - 1 episode or 2?
                  Children of the Gods I would count as two separate episodes. =) It's kind've like a two parter but put together as one.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Still bitter PH?
                    Nah... long past, but my motionsickness kicks into high gear when I watch SGU... I tried bits and pieces when it was on the local Syfy channel.

Comment

Originally posted by bradjohnson View Post
                      Children of the Gods I would count as two separate episodes. =) It's kind've like a two parter but put together as one.
                      Children of the Gods is the pilot for the series. The Enemy Within is considered the first episode of the series.

Comment

Nah... long past, but my motionsickness kicks into high gear when I watch SGU... I tried bits and pieces when it was on the local Syfy channel.
                        Lol, it's that jumping about camera work in the first few episodes that does it! Maybe that's why season two was better , they stopped doing that!

I'll join in for a rewatch! Always good to get a nice fix of Stargate, never get tired of watching SG-1! I may even watch SGA again even though its my least favourite of the Stargate series'.

I just bought the first season of Smallville, I thought I'd give that a go, have never seen it, made a start on the first few episodes and it's not too bad. I guess I can make time for watching both Smallville and SG-1 at the same time.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean, I really loathed the shaky-camera trend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            Lol, it's that jumping about camera work in the first few episodes that does it! Maybe that's why season two was better , they stopped doing that!
                            Mmm... maybe I should just go ahead then, and hope for the best.

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            I'll join in for a rewatch! Always good to get a nice fix of Stargate, never get tired of watching SG-1! I may even watch SGA again even though its my least favourite of the Stargate series'.
                            Me watching SGU, and you SGA -- seems like fair trade-off.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              Children of the Gods is the pilot for the series. The Enemy Within is considered the first episode of the series.
                              I didn't realize that the pilot episode didn't count as the first episode of the season. I have the DVD's and I just watch from there on when I do. Thanks for your input! =) learn something new every day!

Comment

Working...
                              X