• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Matters Most (417)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    WHAT MATTERS MOST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 417

Pete and Myka investigate a gated community, where someone may be using multiple artifacts to take revenge on those who have wronged him. Meanwhile, Artie and Claudia go looking for a genius kid who has scrawled complex math equations on a New York wall.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 June 2013, 08:55 PM.

Uhm, I dont know how much longer I can take the Psychiatry bit of the show now. Dont get me wrong, its nice that the show is dealing with the Personal battle of the Characters, but it is getting a bit much for a Sci-fi show. I am pretty sure there is no artifact that can help Myka, so there is still alot of that ahead of us. Weirdest thing is Artie is back to his normal self compared to the rest. And here I thought we would have to deal with just his guilt this Season. I wish.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Uhm, I dont know how much longer I can take the Psychiatry bit of the show now. Dont get me wrong, its nice that the show is dealing with the Personal battle of the Characters, but it is getting a bit much for a Sci-fi show. I am pretty sure there is no artifact that can help Myka, so there is still alot of that ahead of us. Weirdest thing is Artie is back to his normal self compared to the rest. And here I thought we would have to deal with just his guilt this Season. I wish.
      There is, Mary Mallon's butcher knife can transfer her illness. I suppose she could find a terminal patient and transfer her illness... but that's still a bit evil. I'm sure they'll find something else.

Comment

Not liking the Myka storyline at all.

Comment

What would happen if Myka transferred her ovarian cancer to Pete? Would he grow ovaries?

Comment

What would happen if Myka transferred her ovarian cancer to Pete? Would he grow ovaries?

Comment

Interesting episode. A kiddy spy, Myka got cancer, Pete breaks down and Artie is back to normal. So I guess there is a big bad doing stuff behind the scenes.

On a different note how do they prosecute anybody. How do they prove a lady was killing people with salt from a salt mask that she put in cookies.

Comment

Working...
              X