• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instinct (415)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    INSTINCT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415

H.G. Wells calls on Pete and Myka to help find and artifact that is forcing criminals to confess to their crimes. Meanwhile, the rest of the team investigates the cause of tremors within the Warehouse.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 11 June 2013, 10:45 PM.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I felt the acting was a bit hit and miss (especially from Kelly Hu, which was disappointing to me) but overall, a solid episode.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought this was pretty good. Both the A and B plots were interesting.

The first thing that got my attention was the guy with the unibrow. That was one serious unibrow. It was like a furry animal sat on his face.

The next thing I noticed was Myka. I think she is in love with HG. This isn't because I find both women attractive and want to see them make out, well not only that. She always seem way more into HG beyond a friendship level. Also I don't recall her being with any men.

The new lady didn't do a very good job but it didn't ruin the show. Her acting was forced but that might just be because she is new.

The kid actor they had did a good job. I usually hate kid actors but she played her part well.

Comment

Working...
      X