Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Searching the Lebensauger who's sucking on my back

Default Re: Goodnight, Sweet Grimm (222)

Quote Originally Posted by mi_guard View Post
    I could imagine Renard siding up with Eric in order to approach the family but doing it only in order to save Nick.
    What I still don't get is ... the trap was perfect, with other words, they must have watched and profiled Nick during MONTHS! And what is Eric doing? He spitted it Renard more or less in the face that he's planing to kidnap "his" Grimm? I mean, Renard was a little OOC in this ep. He had the photos of the files and didn't get that they all meant for ONE person not two (three?), then Eric isn't interested in the key anymore but very noisy when it comes to Nick?
    Sorry, this plan and the trap was ways too perfect! There is something more probably waiting for Renard IF he goes after Eric. It's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise Eric, who turns out more and more as a masterbaddy, is so stupid someone should take his head.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi

LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Pining for more Haven, Grimm, and Continuum

Quote Originally Posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    What I still don't get is ... the trap was perfect, with other words, they must have watched and profiled Nick during MONTHS! And what is Eric doing? He spitted it Renard more or less in the face that he's planing to kidnap "his" Grimm? I mean, Renard was a little OOC in this ep. He had the photos of the files and didn't get that they all meant for ONE person not two (three?), then Eric isn't interested in the key anymore but very noisy when it comes to Nick?
    Sorry, this plan and the trap was ways too perfect! There is something more probably waiting for Renard IF he goes after Eric. It's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise Eric, who turns out more and more as a masterbaddy, is so stupid someone should take his head.
    Something more than the key has to be going on. Otherwise they could just knock Nick out and take it, until they realize he is not carrying it, of course.

This seems to be about power and possible future control.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

commercial break thought: BAD Adalind! drinking vino while preggers! what is this, Mad Men?! LOL.