• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Brew (308)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON THREE
    STRANGE BREW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    Tom wakes up in a normal world where his wife is alive and the invasion was only a dream, but begins to suspect that all is not as it seems. New developments prompt a new search for the mole inside Charleston, and the enemy prepares to bring their new defense grid online.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 July 2013, 09:49 PM.

Note to Tom Mason: Never Believe Anything That Karen Says!

As much as I like Pope, he's getting really tiresome with all his complaining and whining. It's about time he did something besides that.

Comment

it definitely going to be interesting in these next couple of episodes.

Comment

It was weird seeing all of the cast members so clean.
        I got a feeling that Pope will launched a takeover bid and remove the president at the most inappropriate moment possible.

I think Weaver isn't planning on hitting one Tower, I think he planning on hitting all four of them. Hopefully we will get a montage showing other resistance groups hitting other towers across the world. I wonder if Karen will get to keep her job after that disaster. The defence grid and what we know about it still doesn't make sense.

I still think Tom is stuck in the Overlord VR machine, and Weaver and gang will have to rescue him.

Comment

Knowles^^ I agree with your last sentence and:
          Spoiler:
          I in no way believe that Anne and Lexi are really dead. Wonder when someone is going to see the light about Lourdes, right now they suspect Marina

Comment

It will probably happen in the next episode.
            Description:
            "Tom uncovers confidential intelligence about the heart of the alien operation. Meanwhile, Charleston prepares to mount an offensive against the Espheni, but a massive explosion brings the operation to a halt. And the identity of the mole is finally uncovered, but not before more blood has been shed."

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Note to Tom Mason: Never Believe Anything That Karen Says!

As much as I like Pope, he's getting really tiresome with all his complaining and whining. It's about time he did something besides that.
              I laughed my butt off though when they had him playing the psychology professor in the 'dream scape'.
              And i loved how Karen did a double blind on it.. but did anyone else think tom's escape was a little too easy?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                I laughed my butt off though when they had him playing the psychology professor in the 'dream scape'.
                And i loved how Karen did a double blind on it.. but did anyone else think tom's escape was a little too easy?
                Unless Karen let him escape
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I thought both instances of his "escape" were a little too easy.

And since we only saw the "shadow" of a woman and child that were supposed to be Anne and the baby, I don't for one minute think they are dead. Karen is pulling the wool over his eyes again.

Comment

The first half was really slow. The ending vague. Is Tom still in the "matrix"?

Comment

I agree that Tom is still in VR.

If Lordas has an alibi there must be another mole that covered for her too...

Comment

Last ten minutes or so was sooo slow. Anyway, I was wondering why Tom Mason doesn't just kick Karen off the platform when he was following behind her. Seems like a rare opportune moment to kill her.

Comment

Originally posted by Durgia View Post

Didn't even think of that.. So that would make 3 moles.. One uncovered, and 2 not.

Originally posted by JustOneGuy View Post
                          Last ten minutes or so was sooo slow. Anyway, I was wondering why Tom Mason doesn't just kick Karen off the platform when he was following behind her. Seems like a rare opportune moment to kill her.
                          I was hoping he would have as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Durgia View Post

Wouldn't she be able to say she changed the Presidents morphine or whatever it was, then left?

Comment

Hmmmm...

1. Not the best-paced ep of this type...think SG Atlantis did a better job with it on "The Real World".

2. Having said that, not the best plan by Karen of trying to bring "Anne" into the picture...better to have made his wife be the aggressive one.

3. Everyone has an alibi...WTF?
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X