Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Spoiler:
    I thought it was Hal as well, but the mole got the plans while they were traveling to the site, I think, so it couldn't be him. I have a theory about who it is but I'll keep it to myself
    Spoil us baby.. who do you think it is?

As to the comments about the superbabies , i too am getting a little tired of them. BUT i also would like to know
    Spoiler:
    When/how the Esphendi managed to alter the DNA of her kid?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Spoil us baby.. who do you think it is?

As to the comments about the superbabies , i too am getting a little tired of them. BUT i also would like to know
      Spoiler:
      When/how the Esphendi managed to alter the DNA of her kid?
      Spoiler:
      Well, she WAS captured in the last year's finale. The would presumably be when it happened. As to how... I have absolutely no idea.
      Meh...

Comment

Also RE SuperBaby, Tom spent that time captured by them too... DNA is 50% from each parent...
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

True.. So perhaps the "super baby" is a plant BY The overlords to rule us from within.

Comment

Super baby could also be a side effect of Anne's extensive use of the Volm tech while pregnant. I'm not putting my money on it, but it's a possibility.

A lot of spoiler tags so far in this thread. Remember they're unnecessary except for references to events in 3x02 and beyond.

Comment

Any opinions on why "underground Charleston" seems to have been abandoned? Life was certainly better organized and cleaner down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhead View Post
                Any opinions on why "underground Charleston" seems to have been abandoned? Life was certainly better organized and cleaner down there.
                Construction on the real shopping complex needed to move on? (:

Now they have the barrier they can afford to be up top... And most humans like sunshine over darkness/artificial light.
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Plus they can move around more, have access to fresh air.

THough it makes me wonder where they grow all the fruit/veg and have grazing ground for all the meat?

Comment

OK...

1. A LOT of stuff has been going down...wouldn't have minded a few flashbacks.

2. The Volm look cool, certainly trustworthy for the time being. Too early to tell if Weaver is right.

3. Karen is an overlord now? Flip!

4. What the hell is up with the new Mason kid?
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I think the show picked up a bit but still wouldn't call it good.

Didn't like that they skipped past the first contact scene and into the future. Skipping after the first contact would have been ok. It was a bit jarring the way they did it.

Comment

It seems revolution is getting into that "Skiping time" act. Its one of the only gripes i have with the way they do things.

Comment

Cool way to start the season. While skipping ahead in some ways isn't preferred, the show has pretty short seasons and so can't afford to spend 2-5 episodes getting to know the Volm and going through a presidential election process. I thought they handled it pretty well. I'm interested to learn more about the Volm.
                          sigpic

Comment

I still find it interesting that this series is stuck with only 10 eps a season, but every other series gets a full 20..

Comment

Great premiere especially the opening scene and the Hal/Karen weird woods sex thing. Started to become uninteresting once Hal lost his evil side. So, first 7 or so episodes were good, while the last 3 episodes were sooooooo anti climatic.

Comment

Okay, I just started Season Three and WOW! I loved this episode. I don't like that O'Quinn is gone and that was the first clue that Hal isn't the mole. Manchester would have reacted to seeing Hal out of the chair and he didn't. It was someone he expected to see. All signs point to the Chief of Staff, and yes that looked like a woman walking up to his door. But she also seems way too obvious.

My biggest complaint is the stuff with the baby. I really don't like it and I hope it is all in Anne's head. There are a few explanations for it, but I still don't like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X