X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that makes sense. thanks
    sigpic

Comment

I'd want to be either a Technomage or a Telepath.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        I'd want to be either a Technomage or a Telepath.
        Telepath: rogue or psi-corp?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jershon View Post
          Telepath: rogue or psi-corp?
          Rogue.
          sigpic

Comment

vorlon ofcourse... commanding a planet killer weapon of their... they are equivalent or actually much more advanced than the ancients and are ascended beings...

Comment

I would be Human. A humble mundane...
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Jershon View Post
                Minbari
                Narn
                Centauri
                Drahk
                Vorlon
                Shadow
                Telepath
                Technomage
                Drazi
                Brakeri
                A lot depends on which race and which season. As I recall, the Minbari of the original pilot movie were a much more powerful race than how they were depicted in season one. In any event, the religious caste are too caught up in ritual, and the warrior caste are just dicks. The worker caste could have been much more interesting but were always beaten down by the other two castes.

Narn were mostly jerks to anyone not Narn, and they tended to turn on themselves very quickly if the opportunity presented itself. True, there were some great individuals, but as a group they leave a lot to be desired.

Centauri would be great if you were rich and wanted to party hearty. Didn't really like them much as a group either. Tended to freely abuse their neighbors when the chance came along. Once again, some fun/nice/interesting individuals, but I wouldn't want to belong to that race.

Drahk are just plain creepy. And can you imagine trying to thread a needle if you were one of those guys?

Vorlons are the subjects of too many jokes. "Question: How many Vorlons does it take to change a light bulb? Answer: Kosh."

The Shadows are Lorien's lapdogs.

Human Telepaths seem to either be in Psi-Corps or lame goths who look like they've larped too many vampire game sessions. No thanks. This being said, the idea is interesting.

Technomages look to have a lot of self-restrictions on their actions, and they do not abide by these restrictions then someone comes along and takes you out. This being said, the idea does look to be fun.

Drazi. Green? Purple? Who can decide with so many choices? And to paraphrase the words of Londo, their gods have not been kind to them. They have little tiny eyes and little tiny...

Brakeri have a number of drawbacks. This being said, they were the first race from the Non-aligned Worlds who showed solid support for Sheridan and Delenn. I give them credit for this action.

If I had to pick just one, I'm going to have to say human. If I did have my druthers I'd like to be a human who is a rogue technomage/telepath (at Lyta's level). Yeah, that could be overpowered fun.

regards,
                G.
                Go for Marty...

Comment

Pakmara was left out from the list...
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    Pakmara was left out from the list...
                    Yeah. Nobody can stomach those guys....

regards,
                    G.
                    Go for Marty...

Comment

No, but maybe they can stomach you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        No, but maybe they can stomach you?
                        I think the Pak'ma'ra can stomach each other?
                        sigpic

Comment

Q: What did the first pak'ma'ra say to the second pak'ma'ra while they were eating a clown?

A: Does this guy taste funny to you?

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

They were at least unique among the humanoid races.

I would choose obvoiusly the Vorlons from the list.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Vorlon here.

If I'm not mistaken the Narn's are marsupials, not reptiles. (G'kar mentions several times about pouchlings(children)) Also note according to the series the Narn had telepath's up to the end of the first Shadow War, apparently the Shadows sent a virus to wipe out all their telepath's

As for Lorien, it seemed to me both the Shadows and Vorlons reacted to him as if he were their parent.
                              And Lyta wasn't just a telepath, she was a Vorlon doomsday weapon. (also from the series)

Comment

Working...
                              X