Centauri
    Drahk
    Vorlon
    Shadow
    Telepath
    Technomage
    Drazi
    Brakeri

There are too many in the League to really go into that question.

I go back and forth between Telepath and Technomage
    sigpic

Originally posted by Jershon View Post
    Earther - mundanes
    Minbari
    Narn
    Centauri
    Drahk
    Vorlon
    Shadow
    Telepath
    Technomage
    Drazi
    Brakeri

There are too many in the League to really go into that question.

I go back and forth between Telepath and Technomage
    Centauri. I just can't forget that hair (for the females, the lack there of )
    I find the telepaths ( the rogue kind, the Psi Corps freaks me out) quite cool.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Centauri. I just can't forget that hair (for the females, the lack there of )
      I find the telepaths ( the rogue kind, the Psi Corps freaks me out) quite cool.
      I'd be a Shadow personally. Due to them being the oldest of the first ones sans Lorien and they are way better conversationalists than the blasted Vorlons. Also they have seriously cool ships!!!

Comment

Oooh, fun question!

Earther - I already know what that's like

Minbari - too many rituals

Narn - since I have a general fear of reptiles, I would scream every time I looked in a mirror

Centauri - maybe if I were a man since they do have cool uniforms, but I don't think I'd want to be a woman in their society

Drahk - on the wrong side

Vorlon - tempting, but I'd probably have trouble being brief and cryptic

Shadow - same problem as the Narn

Telepath - I absolutely would not want to hear anyone else's thoughts - in fact most of the time I get weary of my own

Technomage - this I think, because it would be fun to swoop around in magician's clothes and startle people with technomagic

Drazi - please

Brakeri - I don't remember who they are
        sigpic

Comment

Bra'ki'ri were the carrion eaters.

I'd be a technomage too, assuming female technomages exist.
          sigpic

Comment

Id be a Technomage as well, sooo cool Yes, women technomages exist, Isabelle, Galen's lady friend was one
            Last edited by pookey; 01 May 2013, 09:49 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Oh! Then dear God no on that one!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                Id be a Technomage as well, sooo cool Yes, women technomages exist, Isabelle, Galen's lady friend was one
                Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'd definitely be a Technomage, especially if I could have Galen as my boyfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

oooo yea, nice
                  sigpic

Comment

Actually, the carrion eaters were the Pak'ma'ra.

The Brakiri were these people:

I'd be a technomage too, assuming female technomages exist.
                    There are many technomage women, especially some very powerful ones depicted in the canon Technmage trilogy. Isabelle is considered one of the most gifted and compassionate of the mages.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    Give the choices in the B5 universe, I'd definitely opt to be a technomage as well. The mages' technology puts them slightly ahead of the Interstellar Alliance and the Drakh. However, they have relatively few numbers and are reluctant to reveal themselves. There is a catch to them, however. The technomage implants are Shadow technology. This is one of the reasons the mages are temperamental and prone to violence. The tech implants are programmed for violence, destruction, and chaos. Galen was able to overcome the programming though. Provided that Galen would show me how, I'd definitely choose to be a technomage.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 02 May 2013, 03:19 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I did not know that the technomages had shadow tech. That does explain a lot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooops, sorry about the Brakiri (no ') / Pak'ma'ra mix-up... I need a rewatch.

We don't know enough about the Brakiri for me to choose whether I want to be one or not. The Gaim look cool, although it's hard to tell what they really look like underneath their suits.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Brakeri were the ones who held the Day of the Dead ritual... They also had the big tall ships that blew up a lot during the war. I think that's why they were confused with Pakmara... Pakmara are carrion eaters, Brakeri are cannon fodder...
                          sigpic

Comment

Could be!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                              I did not know that the technomages had shadow tech. That does explain a lot.
                              I highly recommend reading the Technomage trilogy by Jeanne Cavelos if you can get ahold of the books. They're canonical and they're easily among my favorite sci-fi books. I haven't read them in over 10 years so I think it's time for a reread.

Ooops, sorry about the Brakiri (no ') / Pak'ma'ra mix-up... I need a rewatch.

We don't know enough about the Brakiri for me to choose whether I want to be one or not. The Gaim look cool, although it's hard to tell what they really look like underneath their suits.
                              There are some pictures of the Gaim in and out of their encounter suits. They are definitely insectoids.

Originally posted by Jershon View Post
                              The Brakeri were the ones who held the Day of the Dead ritual... They also had the big tall ships that blew up a lot during the war. I think that's why they were confused with Pakmara... Pakmara are carrion eaters, Brakeri are cannon fodder...
                              The Brakiri ships weren't exactly the strongest, especially since they're with Non-Aligned worlds. They were absolutely no match against the Shadows.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X