List of Pete Shanahan fics, as related to Sam Carter, Jack O'Neill and SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of Pete Shanahan fics, as related to Sam Carter, Jack O'Neill and SG1

For those readers who don't mind reading stories involving Pete Shanahan, here is a list of same. Here we have fics in which Pete interacts with SG1, more specifically with Sam Carter and Jack O'Neill.

Last edited by hedwig; 30 April 2013, 08:59 AM.

A Precious Thing by Natalie Vickers
    All or Nothing by Special Agent Black Storm. Pete should have never wished for her. Because even if he didn’t have her heart, at least he’d still have his own.
    All‘s Fair in Love and War by Rose Stetson. What if Pete Shanahan never really existed . . .
    Ambush by MotatoPotato. Pete rides to the rescue with unexpected results.
    Badfic!Pete and the Temple of Doom by Spiletta42
    Badfic!Pete Meets the FBI by Spiletta42
    Blame by Montage
    Blink of an Eye by Jo R
    Chasing the Wind by StarnightSam
    Choices by ShimmeringStar214. Samantha Carter’s evolving relationships with Pete Shanahan and Jack O’Neill force her to make a tough relationship decision. Set in Season 8 immediately after ‘Covenant’ through and during ‘Sacrifices.’ The M rating is for some coarse language.
    Chameleon by ShimmeringStar214. With an unexpected incident shaking up the SGC, this special op may just be a mission impossible for Sam and Jack. Sequel to Choices. The M rating is for nonexplicit intimacy, a smattering of curse words, and brief violence in one passage.
    Cold Feet by not-a-zatarc. Sam is having doubts about her feelings when things get serious with Pete. When Jack gets injured because of her, she is forced to rethink her current relationship. Does she truly love Pete, or was he just holding a place in her heart for someone else?
    Everything Changes by lkhoward88. AU between season 8&9 with whole group. Earth is attacked and there is no way defend it. Everyone evacuates to the Beta site...SamJack even if Pete is around for a while. Lots of good SJ moments, and a little humor thrown in for the heck of it.
    Evolution by Denise. A series of stories that tells the Evolution of Sam and Jack from teammates to something more.
    Into the Darkness by Angel of Fire SG1. Pete proposes and Sam goes to Jack for advice on what to do next, but Jack being Jack just makes the situation much worse. Now everything's gone wrong for Sam, could things possibly get any worse?...
    Missing Things by literatiwannabe. Alternate Universe. Sam has issues finding something important and barely avoids a precarious situation.
    Hostage Situation by Seldear. What appears to be a standard hostage situation turns personal for more than one member of SG1.
    Secrets and Shadows by Seldear. Secrets and shadows threaten to tear SG-1 apart, but they also have the potential to pull them together.
    Tangled Web by Maggie Eaton. General O'Neill & Colonel Carter aren't getting along and it's affecting everyone around them.
    Three People Daniel Jackson Ran Into in the Supermarket in Colorado Springs During Season Thirteen by artaxastra
    Weak Link by Ruth M. King.
    What Will the Future Hold by fems: Sam's engagement to Pete Shanahan causes friction between her and the other men in her life, especially between her and a certain General. What happens if a woman from Jack's past shows up? Will their relationship finally change or does Samantha Carter throw it all away for a normal life? S/P, S/J. It's M-rated so here's the link to author's FFnet profile or AO3
    All's Fair in Love and Paintball by DrawnToTheRhythm. Cassie wants to go paint balling with SG-1 - only she didnt count on Pete tagging along for the ride! WIP
    Never Say Die by Regency. AU. Pete finds that life as Mr. Samantha Carter isn’t all it’s cracked up to be as long as Jack’s around. SamPete, SamJack UST. Set post-season eight.
    Last edited by hedwig; 11 September 2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

(reserved #1)

Comment

(reserved #2)

Comment

(reserved #3)

Comment

Is the list limited to canon-interactions between and Pete, or are AU stories allowed as well?
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

This is one of mine that has Pete and Daniel. http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/356807.html

That's just Pete and Daniel, not Pete/Daniel!
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                Is the list limited to canon-interactions between and Pete, or are AU stories allowed as well?
                As long as Pete is in them and interacting with any member of SG1 (but mostly J/S), then they're okay. I know of a few stories where nobody from SG1 is even in the story, and I'm not particularly interested in them. I suppose I could include them, since there may be some folks who are interested in that kind of story.

A lot of the stories I've stumbled across and am including here are not canon anyway, so they don't have to be canon.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                  This is one of mine that has Pete and Daniel. http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/356807.html

That's just Pete and Daniel, not Pete/Daniel!
                  Added.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    As long as Pete is in them and interacting with any member of SG1 (but mostly J/S), then they're okay. I know of a few stories where nobody from SG1 is even in the story, and I'm not particularly interested in them. I suppose I could include them, since there may be some folks who are interested in that kind of story.

A lot of the stories I've stumbled across and am including here are not canon anyway, so they don't have to be canon.
                    OK.

Evolution by Denise. A series of stories that tells the Evolution of Sam and Jack from teammates to something more.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                      OK.

Added.

Comment

What Will the Future Hold by fems: Sam's engagement to Pete Shanahan causes friction between her and the other men in her life, especially between her and a certain General. What happens if a woman from Jack's past shows up? Will their relationship finally change or does Samantha Carter throw it all away for a normal life? S/P, S/J

It's M-rated so here's the link to my FFnet profile or AO3 (which has the story in two parts).
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                          What Will the Future Hold by fems: Sam's engagement to Pete Shanahan causes friction between her and the other men in her life, especially between her and a certain General. What happens if a woman from Jack's past shows up? Will their relationship finally change or does Samantha Carter throw it all away for a normal life? S/P, S/J

It's M-rated so here's the link to my FFnet profile or AO3 (which has the story in two parts).
                          Added.

Comment

Hi,

I've been searching and searching and searching for a fix, but can't find it.

Pete has a brother who recognises Sam for the strong independent woman she is. Sam goes to Denver and visits Pete's family. I'm not sure if it was a holiday (Thanksgiving or Christmas), or just visiting before the wedding. Pete bought them a house in Denver without consulting Sam, and that's when Sam realises for sure that Pete is not the one for her. She breaks it off and returns the ring, but Pete pretends it didn't happen, and then Sam tells his mother what's what.

I only remember that scene, and want to reread the rest of the story.

Please help!

Thanks in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by Dottybunny View Post
                              Hi,

I've been searching and searching and searching for a fix, but can't find it.

Pete has a brother who recognises Sam for the strong independent woman she is. Sam goes to Denver and visits Pete's family. I'm not sure if it was a holiday (Thanksgiving or Christmas), or just visiting before the wedding. Pete bought them a house in Denver without consulting Sam, and that's when Sam realises for sure that Pete is not the one for her. She breaks it off and returns the ring, but Pete pretends it didn't happen, and then Sam tells his mother what's what.

I only remember that scene, and want to reread the rest of the story.

Please help!

Thanks in advance..
                              The scene is in Chapter 30 of The Secret Life of a Major-General by A.Karswyll.
                              Loki's unethical experimentations didn't just include cloning of humans. One such experiment is about to thrust Jack O'Neill's life even deeper into secrecy. 2011 GateFic Awards nominee.
                              Another one to add to this list.

The family visit is just before the wedding.

Comment

Working...
                              X