• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Straight On ‘Til Morning (222)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    AND STRAIGHT ON 'TIL MORNING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 222
    The people of Storybrooke prepare for the worst when Tamara and Greg attempt to obliterate the town with Regina’s crystal. In Neverland, Hook protects young Bae from the pursuit of the Lost Ones.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 24 May 2013, 09:42 PM.

So Emma IS a powerful mage, as she helped Regina save the day.. well except for Emma's son is now gone.. Possibly to neverland??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      So Emma IS a powerful mage, as she helped Regina save the day.. well except for Emma's son is now gone.. Possibly to neverland??
      Told you, the Power of True Love breaks every Spell.

That was a awesome Season Finale that had nothing to be wished for. Okay, maybe Tamara or Owen dieing while I would go more for Owen. He just creeps me out.

Wonder what next Season will bring us. Neal in the Enchanted Forest. The rest of them going after Henry to Neverland. So wonder who are going to be our Storybrooke main Leftbehinds who take care of the Town.

Most pressing Question at the moment, will Henry become our Peter Pan? The Shadow did not want Bae, but his Son so this could become quite interresting and finally something to do for Henry. I was hoping he would get some Action for once.

Just what the Frak happened that Owen and Tamara completly changed directions? Neither of them has come in real contact with Henry that much and the Kidnapping felt very out of Place. Escaping to another World with no real way back also seems like a stretch.
      Last edited by tomstone; 12 May 2013, 10:30 PM.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        Just what the Frak happened that Owen and Tamara completly changed directions? Neither of them has come in real contact with Henry that much and the Kidnapping felt very out of Place. Escaping to another World with no real way back also seems like a stretch.
        I believe they received orders to do that; I think (and Rumpelstiltskin said I think) they are working for the Shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
          I believe they received orders to do that; I think (and Rumpelstiltskin said I think) they are working for the Shadow.
          The bad guy is Peter Pan That's a shocker.
          And tinkerbell isn't exactly a glittering soul.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Really loved the episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
              But how is the shadow getting orders to them? How did he know of Regina's fail safe? Lots of unanswered questions imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                The bad guy is Peter Pan That's a shocker.
                And tinkerbell isn't exactly a glittering soul.
                I guess this Order did not come from the Shadow. Wherever their Information comes from, its way to much to be from Neverlands Shadow. Their Boss simply knew about the Shadow and what he seeks. Question is what do they want in return?

I somehow think its Wendy doing it, who thinks that Neal is still in Neverland and now wants to trade.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Well, at least I guessed where Neil ended up right.

Tamara = Tiger Lily ???

^ Perhaps Wendy is hoping to trade for Molly and George (wasn't they the kids from the previous episode - we never really did see what happened to them).

Comment

Well we saw the picture those 'lost boys had, and it looked like Henry. So i would like to know how they knew of him.

Comment

Nice season finale. I like the way they have fit Neverland into this story. Next season should be very interesting.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Well we saw the picture those 'lost boys had, and it looked like Henry. So i would like to know how they knew of him.
                        It sounds like time passes differently in Neverland compared to our world
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

makes sense. 28 years passed in the real world while none in storybrooke

and it makes sense to have time pass different in neverland, how else can the lost boys 'never grow up'
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X