• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Star to the Right (221)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 221
    An increasingly suspicious Emma tries to uncover Tamara's true agenda, while David and Mary Margaret try to find Regina -- who is being tortured for information by her captor. In the past, Bae finds himself living in the London home of Wendy Darling.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 24 May 2013, 08:44 PM.

Well, that was intense! So much stuff happening.

I feel bad that Greg lost his father, for real. But I still can't stand him, and I can't stand Tamara even more. Regardless of what their motives are, it doesn't justify killing an entire town (if it comes to that)

I can't even think of what to say about Emma and Neal, because I feel so badly for them. I don't believe for one minute that Neal is dead. He'll be back somehow.

And I'm starting to think that Belle/Lacey is becoming an alcoholic, what with all the alcohol she is constantly drinking.

And given how hard Gold worked to find Bae/Neal, I can only imagine his rage when he finds out what Tamara did to Neal. She has no clue about what she's likely in for, considering that Gold was about to squash Dr. Whale just for looking at Belle/Lacey.

I was just a tad irritated with Snow over her condescending attitude toward Emma about the subject of Tamara. She dismisses her quite easily, even though as it turns out, Emma was right. But then, apparently all mothers do this to their children ... even if said child is 30 years old by now. Very touching father-daughter scene between Emma and David.

More interesting comments by Tamara and Gregg about there being other instances of magic leaking over into the real world and what they did to stop it.
    Last edited by hedwig; 06 May 2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I can barely wait for next week. This is going to be awesome.

I love how they still put a Twist on Peter Pans Story. So far they have been slapping us on the Head with hints that Neal was Peter, but I never Imagined his Story to be like that. Making Neverland also a rather Dark Place was genious as well.

As for Tamara and Owen, I get where Owen is coming from and eventhough he wants Storybrooke gone. I somehow cant really hold it against him. Tamara on the other hand is a twisted Frak. Somebody posted in a earlier Thread that she might be Tiger Lilly and I guess thats the direction we are going here.

Neal is probably fine. My guess is he got send to Neverland and there he will probably have Tinkerbell helping him out.

Cant wait to see who is going to use the last Bean to go after him. Probably Emma, but someone might accompany her and I would like to see Henry. He deserves a bit Adventure by now.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

great episode!!

lots of stuff happening too.

poor regina! so greg tortured her for what exactly? oh yeah, where's his dad.

and speaking of his dad... i'm not sure the skeleton that regina lead greg to is really the dad. i kind of got the feeling she was just saying that to get him to leave (and leave her alone)

i've lost sympathy for greg.

i like the neil character, and the actor that plays him is good, but i feel the wrong actor was chosen, and i've felt that since the beginning. the actor looks too much like he belongs on some cop show.

i've never 'felt' the ship between emma and neil, so i didn't feel anything when they declared their love and then lost each other.

but i DO feel bad for neil!! dang, that guy just really doesn't get much of a break of being thrown into horrible situations.

and i'm with hedwig, i don't think neil is dead. i wonder if he was sent back to neverland?

tamara = biotch. no sympathy for her.

i'm surprised how loving snow was with regina. and considering the charmings and co know regina was going to obliterate them all when she took henry back with her to fairytaleland... those guys are more forgiving than me.

good scene with snow feeling what regina was going through.

belle being tough chick is meh for me. but it's interesting the badbelle is nurturing badgold. it's kind of fun to see , but i want the nice belle back, mostly to bring back the better gold.

so greg and tamara work for some organization that wants all magic out of our realm... i'm surprised they don't want it for themselves. did tamara make some comment that sounded religious about not wanting magic here?

what if greg's father is the leader of this anti-magic organization?

it looked like tamara threw one of the magic beans onto the floor that opened up that portal... so where did that portal go? maybe neil is back in fairytaleland instead of neverland?

and why did peterpan look like some shadow ghost? (i'm not up on peterpan lore)

so it was a good and enjoyable ep. lots of things happening, and lots of set up for next weeks season finale.

edit- i don't remember if the guy's name is greg or owen, and i'm only going by what others call him. so sorry for maybe writing the wrong name
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          so greg and tamara work for some organization that wants all magic out of our realm... i'm surprised they don't want it for themselves. did tamara make some comment that sounded religious about not wanting magic here?
          It depends, he used the wrong Name in order to not tipp off Regina. They call him Greg, but it is really Owen. So both names go.

As for Tamara, she said Magic is unholy. I guess that counts.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think Neil has gone back to FTL.

Just a general observation, both Greg/Owen and Tamara made reference to the Home Office, Neil's childhood scenes were also set in London, for the amount of British actors on the show, it seems a strange co-incidence - wonder if the "Darling" family is connected to it all somehow?

Also a bit strange to reference the Home Office, wouldn't it be Homeland Security if they were American agents? (Technically it should also be SIS if it's a British Intelligence Service, not the Home Office )

Assuming they're British spies of course.

Comment

Very good episode. I really don't think we have seen the last of Neal. Especially since they have just introduced us to the Neverland story.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Well, that was intense! So much stuff happening.

I feel bad that Greg lost his father, for real. But I still can't stand him, and I can't stand Tamara even more. Regardless of what their motives are, it doesn't justify killing an entire town (if it comes to that)
                With the religious zealotry they seem to show (Tamara more so) it makes me wonder are they part n parcel of some modern day Inquisition like group?

And given how hard Gold worked to find Bae/Neal, I can only imagine his rage when he finds out what Tamara did to Neal. She has no clue about what she's likely in for, considering that Gold was about to squash Dr. Whale just for looking at Belle/Lacey.
                I don't have any pity for Tamara OR Greg but do agree that if/when Gold goes off, it will be ballistic!

I was just a tad irritated with Snow over her condescending attitude toward Emma about the subject of Tamara. She dismisses her quite easily, even though as it turns out, Emma was right.
                Especially after all the prior times she has been right, AND what she did to Cora when Cora was goiing to try and rip her heart out...

More interesting comments by Tamara and Gregg about there being other instances of magic leaking over into the real world and what they did to stop it.
                Which makes me wonder how many? Were they potentially the cause for the old inquisition?

Comment

I would not be surprised if the Darling family are the ones behind the group Tamara & Greg are a part of after what happened with Bae

Comment

But how would they know so much about what is in Story brook?? Who is who? What that gem was? how to activate it???

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      But how would they know so much about what is in Story brook?? Who is who? What that gem was? how to activate it???
                      They did say magic has spilt into the world before. So Storybrooke is not a unique case.

Comment

SO that would mean they know about magic.. BUT knowing that regina had put in a fail safe, what it was, how to activate it etc i cannot see anyone knowing about since no one else in story brook even KNEW of it.. That is what i am getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          SO that would mean they know about magic.. BUT knowing that regina had put in a fail safe, what it was, how to activate it etc i cannot see anyone knowing about since no one else in story brook even KNEW of it.. That is what i am getting at.
                          Magic is magic. There is some underlying framework to it. The fail safe more likely has been a part of other magical entrances into the world. Thus since they stated they've dealt with magic coming into their world, then they've dealt with those instances that had a fail safe.

However, I admit that in the next episode they knew something that is unique (in our understanding) to Fairy Tale land and how it was related to the fail safe, which is surprising. I will talk about that in the appropriate thread.

Comment

In the way back machine someone was asking about the shadow and how it related to Peter Pan lore. In Peter Pan Peter somehow lost his shadow. The shadow then went around causing trouble but not the kind we see in the show. The shadow mainly did pranks and stuff. Wendy ends up sewing the shadow onto Peter Pan.

The shadow on the show seems to be a evil version of the Peter Pan of common lore stealing children to trap them in Neverland.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                              The shadow on the show seems to be a evil version of the Peter Pan of common lore stealing children to trap them in Neverland.
                              It does seem like they do take many characters in folk lore and morph them. Such as little red riding hood BEING the werewolf.

Comment

Working...
                              X