X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clip Show (822)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Sam and Dean reunite with Castiel. Digging through the Men of Letters‘ files, they stumble upon an undiscovered film which could be the key to the third trial. Metatron enlists Cas to mull over problems at home. Meanwhile, Crowley digs into Sam and Dean‘s past."

Original Air Date : 05/08/2013
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Waitress: "You have a cool coat"
    Castiel: "It's actually quite warm" ( or something similar )

You've gotta love Castiel, otherwise good episode and I can't wait for the finale !
    sigpic

Comment

Also, angels DO have halos apparently. The Nephilim said she could see them. Kewl beans!
      I really wish they'd stop making Cas gank people though. No likey.
      Crowley is a rat bastid. Can't wait to see the finale!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

When did Abadon appear in the series before this ep?
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
          When did Abadon appear in the series before this ep?
          She was in As Time Goes By earlier this season. (The one with their grandfather.)

I loved when she told Dean she was going to stump him to death because he didn't reattach her hands!
          Last edited by Callista; 10 May 2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Good episode aside from one thing. It made no sense that the boys would try to "save" Abadon since that his a way more powerful demon than your average, run of the mill demon. Why take the chance at restoring one of the most powerful demons that they've ever run into? And why not take her to their new uber, duber demon dungeon? At least they should have drawn an extre devils trap in the ground just to be sure...

I´m just going to hope that Abadon raises all kinds of hell for Crowley. It would be a lot of fun to see him having to actually deal with a remnant of the old guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
              She was in As Time Goes By earlier this season. (The one with their grandfather.)

I loved when she told Dean he was going to stump him to death because he didn't reattach her hands!
              I got that bit but I missed that ep,and she acted like she didn't know Crowley ruled Hell,and he as been KOH for a couple seasons now hasn't he?
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

I got that bit but I missed that ep,and she acted like she didn't know Crowley ruled Hell,and he as been KOH for a couple seasons now hasn't he?
                If i remember correctly, Abaddon time jumps from 1958 to present day. She/he would have no knowledge of Lucifer getting out of the cage, the apocalypse coming and going, Lucifer getting thrown back into the cage with Michael, and Crowley becoming king of hell because she skipped over those events.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                  If i remember correctly, Abaddon time jumps from 1958 to present day. She/he would have no knowledge of Lucifer getting out of the cage, the apocalypse coming and going, Lucifer getting thrown back into the cage with Michael, and Crowley becoming king of hell because she skipped over those events.
                  Man.. Time Travel is always a HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!

I learned nothing from Dr.Who!!!!!!!
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Something that really bugs me. Sarah dies and roughly a min later they find the hex bag. Yet they don't even bother to burn the hex bag and try to revive the girl? We know once the hex bag is destroyed, whatever spell was in place goes with it, so they had a very good chance at reviving her. Just sitting there without even trying didn't seem right.

Besides that, this was a very good episode. When they started talking about closing the gates of hell earlier in the season, i knew they'ed bring up closing the gates of heaven at some point. So far the story line for this season has been far better than last season, and it just shows that this show has alot of life left in it.

Comment

Man.. Time Travel is always a HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!

I learned nothing from Dr.Who!!!!!!!
                      It's a great big ball of Wibbily Wobbly Timey Wimey... stuff.
                      sigpic

Comment

So... Castiel went through a lot of trouble to keep the Angel tablet out of Crowley's hands. Because with it, and with Kevin to translate, Crowley might be able to... gasp!... close the gates of Heaven!

Oh noes!

But now, Castiel, after a minor amount of prompting from Metatron, is going to... gasp!... close the gates of Heaven!

WHAT THE HELL?!

Way to just make half a damn season completely obsolete, SPN writers! He could have just given the Angel tablet to Crowley in the first place, or simply let Crowley take it. Then, Meg would still be alive, Naomi would have gone on a Crowley-hunt instead of a Biggersons slaughter, and it would be the King of Hell potentially putting himself through harm to complete the trials, instead of Cas.

But noooooo, that would be some sort of weird Frankenlogic.

Totally not happy with this latest turn of events. Shows a complete lack of character continuity. You don't have one of your major characters do a complete 180 after thirty seconds of chat and a cup of cappuccino, regardless of how nice the cappuccino is.

I hope to god that when the gates of Heaven are closed, Cas, Metatron, and any other angels on Earth are cut off from Heaven's power and made effectively mortal because it's just way too illogical and powergamey right now.
                        Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

It's possible that there are other things on the tablet than just how to close the gates of heaven. There might be spells and weapons designs that could be used against angels...

Plus it might be possible to put a timer on the lock so that the gates will open again after a set amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                            It's possible that there are other things on the tablet than just how to close the gates of heaven. There might be spells and weapons designs that could be used against angels...

Plus it might be possible to put a timer on the lock so that the gates will open again after a set amount of time.
                            Yeah. Kevin said to Crowley there was stuff on the demon tablet which would have made him more powerful. There was also the bomb which kills demons.

So there's good and bad stuff on every tablet, and a way to shut them up too.

Comment

Here's another wild theory I just came up with:

Metatron said that everything went wrong in heaven after the archangels were gone. What if the trials he's having Castiel do are meant to free Michael and Lucifer from the cage so that one of them would take control of heaven? After all, all we have is his word about what the trials are for. Second possibility is that these trials would turn Cas into an archangel, though I personally find this far less likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X