• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Oh sorry about that.
    sigpic

Comment

@Bagpuss:
      Sorry, I didn't want to sound childish or disrepectful

Still thinking about this title-change. Maybe it is because of the Johnny Cash-song? The title is well known, so ... maybe the owners of the copy-rights stepped into the line? Or it is *maybe* because of the real Ring of Fire - that line of vulconas around the Pacific IS called Ring of Fire, just like Wu said. Maybe it was too close to reality?
      Argh, I really wish I would know!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        ^Oh sorry about that.
        Yeah, sorry.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          @Bagpuss:
          Sorry, I didn't want to sound childish or disrepectful

Still thinking about this title-change. Maybe it is because of the Johnny Cash-song? The title is well known, so ... maybe the owners of the copy-rights stepped into the line? Or it is *maybe* because of the real Ring of Fire - that line of vulconas around the Pacific IS called Ring of Fire, just like Wu said. Maybe it was too close to reality?
          Argh, I really wish I would know!
          I wondering that too because "ring of fire" is a much better title in my opinion. Plus Wu says it in the episode which is even better.
          sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm late to the party, but I saw it last night and I liked that episode. I thought the end was touching (with Juliette remembering Nick in a fond way) and I'm liking how the other characters are getting to be friends who can just hang out with each other. (Hyndara, they were watching the Portland Timbers. They're our most popular sports team at the moment along with the Blazers basketball team. Portland is more of a soccer city than a football city....especially since we don't have a football team!)

When Wu handed Nick those crime scene gloves, I couldn't help thinking: Two by two, hands of Wu.

Also, I'm glad I have earthquake insurance on my house if those volcano guys are lurking around. Also, his remains looked like a pocket-sized eye of Sauron.

Comment

Thanks for that information, Callista ! I still think it's fascinating after I've heard so many ... let us say interesting ... comments about soccer as a ladies-sport while Football is for real guys. Well, I'm not so much into both, when it comes down to that I like baseball.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Football is a sport where the game is played by foot that touches the ball So, basically, there is no such thing as a soccer, just football. Whatever the other game is called, doesn´t really matter to me
                Not much of a fan of football myself, I prefer Ice Hockey. But we are a nation of both...

Anyway, watching the scene made me wonder if Nick even has some hobbies. He seemed to sit there just because Monroe and Bud were there, trying to (unsuccessfully) cheer him up

Also, I like how Bud is not nervous around Nick anymore. In the past, he almost seemed to expect Nick to attack him every second or something. But let´s face it, Nick´s first impression wasn´t the best - forcing his way into Bud´s house, threating them

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I to like that Bud is more comfortable around Nick too .

I'm not sure if Nick has hobbies. Monroe job is based off of a hobby, and clearly likes watching Soccer and does paloties.
                  sigpic

Comment

maybe Nick's hobby is not Aunt Marie's trailer
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I think Nick used to like to spend his off-time doing things with Juliette, and now that's been taken from him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I do think Nick has some kind of hobby(s). But after that scene at the hospital he surely doesn't had any interest in doing anything hobbyish - I know, I would lost completely interest in everything ... well, I lost any interest back then when my big love and I broke up. The only thing I did during that time was sitting around, thinking, crying and listening to the sadest music I had (I recomment the OST of "Schindler's List" for that. It's the only music I found so far that gives you really another downer after you are already on the ground).
                        In that way I see Nick here. Maybe he had some hope after what Mornoe told him about Juliette remembering him. It was clear he didn't really could imagine what Monroe meant with "multiple yous" and "Nicked out". He thought he could go to her after he heard about the accident, maybe she would embrace him and taking him back. Juliette didn't, just the opposite, she sent him away. Again, another hit straight into his heart. After that everybody would loose interest in everything.
                        At least Nick had great company with Monroe and Bud. But I'm really wondering if he's in soccer. To me Nick seemed more the typical football-fan so far.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

At least Nick had great company with Monroe and Bud. But I'm really wondering if he's in soccer. To me Nick seemed more the typical football-fan so far
                          seeing how he loves to use the spiked baseball bat, I suppose he's more a baseball type
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                          X