Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox blocks sale of Jayne Hats

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/f...rate-crackdown

I have no words... I can't believe they've even bothered to do this. I thought they were bad for blocking clips that are uploaded to YouTube.... WTF FOX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Well, at least they are getting it officially licensed and then blocking it...Instead of just blocking it with no alternative.

All I could see is people selling it now under a different name...Say, a "Cobb's Mother" hat...Or, you know, bobble hat, with only one specific color scheme.
    sigpic

Comment

I can't believe this is even an issue. I mean this show was apparently not important enough for Fox to care about 10 years ago. It just irks me that they sit on it but don't allow anyone else to do anything with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpaca View Post
        I can't believe this is even an issue. I mean this show was apparently not important enough for Fox to care about 10 years ago. It just irks me that they sit on it but don't allow anyone else to do anything with it.
        In typical FOX fashion, they don't care about it until someone makes money off of it. They get other people to do the hard work and then smash and grab all the profit. Anger. Lots of it.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by dacooker
        The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Working...
        X