Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down in the Ground Where the Dead Men Go (103)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also anyone incredibly jealous of Jesse Rath and his hug of the mostly naked Jaime Murray?

Comment

OK, so that nuclear power plant is still there and so is the radioactive material. So what's to stop someone else from going down there to blow it up?

Comment

Other than the relative inaccessibility of the tunnels? Nothing.

I do agree that there's a lot that can be scavenged, and probably all that is stopping them is the difficulty of getting things out. Hard to dismantle a sky scraper so you can then haul out the steel beams and reforge them. Same with glass, although it's easier to melt that down.

There's probably a lot in that city that can be scavenged...but I would imagine that it's also a massive grave. I doubt anything was fully evacuated when the terraforming happened.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This episode was good. I like that they started to introduce the world to the non-gamers.

Why do I feel Mr. and Mrs. Tarr are a reincarnation of Batiatus and Lucretia (from Spartacus)? The whole series looks like a FarScape-BSG-Spartacus combination, but I started to enjoy this show. Can't wait until next week!
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Other than the relative inaccessibility of the tunnels? Nothing.
            The Volge are climbers.

Comment

This episode was Meh for me.

Comment

loved this episode, probably my favorite after the pilot. Still, with as poor as the situation on defiance's surface why wouldn't more people be living in and/or exploring old St.Louis

Comment

Working...
                X