Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone think that, while this show was good, was it a bit melodramatic in places?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone think that, while this show was good, was it a bit melodramatic in places?

And sometimes a bit cringey...and I don't mean in a funny way, the humour in the show was spot on however and the addition of the reavers and the blue glove guys, wish the blue glove guys were explained more...

I may a bit blind to any of its flaws because I really love that show and the movie. Maybe if you had an example or two it might stand out, but otherwise I can't think of anything specifically cringey or melodramatic at the moment. I just wish there had been a lot more of it.
    sigpic

Comment

Must say I agree with bailey here, the show had potential to tell many more stories.
      sigpic

Comment

One of the facets of this show that really endeared it was the humorous over dramatisation and the cavalier approach that the characters, especially the captain, had to otherwise life or death situations. There should have been far more than one season. It was a shame that it was canned so early. Still one of my favorite Sci-Fi series. And I loved the movie.
        Regards,
        Halokim
        The Graveyard Shift

Comment

Originally posted by Novus View Post
          And sometimes a bit cringey...and I don't mean in a funny way, the humour in the show was spot on however and the addition of the reavers and the blue glove guys, wish the blue glove guys were explained more...
          Yeah Examples please?

SS

Comment

Working...
          X