Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think the LOSTies would fare if they were put on the Destiny from SGU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you think the LOSTies would fare if they were put on the Destiny from SGU?

Instead of the island?

Vice versa for the Destiny crew, How would they fare on the island?

That sounds like a fanfic in my mind.
    I would've loved to watch Locke though
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Heck who knows. Interesting dynamic tho. I tend to believe that the Lost guys would be a bit overwhelmed with the stargate tech. Destiny crew would go insane living like it was pre internet lol.
      sigpic

Favorite quote:
      McKay: You shot me!
      Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
      Ronon: You shot me, too.
      Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

For some reason Rush really reminded me of season 1 Locke. So Locke would act like Rush, Hurley would be like Eli (without the science stuff), Jack would be like Young. I think they would have issues since none of the characters are scientists, unless you are counting Daniel. Because having a physicist probably would be helpful.
        sigpic

Comment

If the Lost crew get on Destiny, they would be hopelessly stranded. These people don't know how to operate spaceships nor or less operate a Stargate, they wouldn't be able to go to any planets, they wouldn't be able to fulfill the mission, they wouldn't even be able to fix the Destiny.

Now the Destiny crew on the Lost island. It's going to be the same, people don't trust each other, one of them gets left behind but their knowledge of things will help to flush out the DHARMA Initiative in ways never before seen, in fact it could very well revive the entire project.
          Back from the grave.

Comment

Working...
          X