And Now His Watch is Ended (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
    I understand what you are saying, but this was a very interesting way to say it. I guess I've just never been all that sure about color coding actions is all.
    I don't think people in general have given it much thought. I am probably and odd ball, I still think black and white exists, it's just that people want to have their cake and eat it too. So far, Dany seems to be the only one who can be a good monarch...unless by some miracle they decide to go democratic. I think that it'd be more likely for Arya to be declared empress of the world with the Hound as her second in command first.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      I don't think people in general have given it much thought. I am probably and odd ball, I still think black and white exists, it's just that people want to have their cake and eat it too. So far, Dany seems to be the only one who can be a good monarch...unless by some miracle they decide to go democratic. I think that it'd be more likely for Arya to be declared empress of the world with the Hound as her second in command first.
      I think you may have missed my point, but I'll move on.

I think Jon Snow has proven to be the best leader so far. He's able to come to right conclusions and how to enforce them on his own, while Dany (understandably to some extent since she's younger) comes to the right conclusions most of the time on her own, but still needs help in knowing how to best carry them out. Arya is too angry, vengeful, and unforgiving to make any kind of leader at all. I don't know how she would have the Hound as her second when she's still promising to kill him, but maybe in an AU version of the story...

And I have my own theory about Jon Snow from reading his wiki page and Ned Starks and Ned's sister's. I figured I couldn't be spoiled too much if I read about characters that were either dead (Rob Baratheon) or never introduced.

Spoiler:
      I think Jon is really a Targaryen. He's Ned's sister's child and not Ned's. Ned only said he was his son to cover up the fact that he's really a Targayen, thereby keeping him safe while Targaryen's were being slaughtered, and it was also a to keep him close by being able to (honestly) say he was family and belonged in Winterfell.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
        I think you may have missed my point, but I'll move on.

I think Jon Snow has proven to be the best leader so far. He's able to come to right conclusions and how to enforce them on his own, while Dany (understandably to some extent since she's younger) comes to the right conclusions most of the time on her own, but still needs help in knowing how to best carry them out. Arya is too angry, vengeful, and unforgiving to make any kind of leader at all. I don't know how she would have the Hound as her second when she's still promising to kill him, but maybe in an AU version of the story...

And I have my own theory about Jon Snow from reading his wiki page and Ned Starks and Ned's sister's. I figured I couldn't be spoiled too much if I read about characters that were either dead (Rob Baratheon) or never introduced.

Spoiler:
        I think Jon is really a Targaryen. He's Ned's sister's child and not Ned's. Ned only said he was his son to cover up the fact that he's really a Targayen, thereby keeping him safe while Targaryen's were being slaughtered, and it was also a to keep him close by being able to (honestly) say he was family and belonged in Winterfell.
        Spoiler:
        Then he really knows nothing at all. Maybe the end is Dany joining up with Jon? Wait...would be incest? Not that Dany would care, her family is weird like that. But I think Jon would have some reservations.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X