Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Bloods TV Show: Discussion, spoilers for all seasons and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so have you been able to watch up to the end of season 3?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Not yet as they are still showing season 2 Monday to Friday.
      I'm actually catching up with the episodes I've missed.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Well it took a while but season 4 is now showing on Sky Atlantic here in the UK.
        Airing on Thursday at 2200 and repeated on Friday.

And the channel is currently repeating season 1 in the mornings and afternoons.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Well the show kicked off yet another season but what got me was why was the cop car scenes with Jimmy and his partner so damn CGIed?? usually they were actually ON the streets? Did they have to do this, cause of all the 'anti cop' sentiment going around?

Comment

could be. or could have been bad weather or maybe they couldn't get a permit?

I noticed it but figured i'd wait to see if this is the new normal for the show or just a one time fix of an issue
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ok.. Tonight's ep brought up a very controvercial subject imo..
              Should a priest who's heard a confession that could lead to a crime, be obligated to BREAK his oath of the confessional, to tell the cops.. And if not, should the cops be able to pressure a church that say has installed security cameras (high crime area), to hand over those tapes or be told 'cops are looking into this church' and stir up potential issues with people THINKING it might be a padeo priest, as a way to pressure them to hand over the tapes??

Comment

See, I thought, if someone confessed that kind of crime where a life is in danger, a priest can break the seal.

If someone goes in saying 'father, I'm going to commit murder tonight' the priest can break the seal to save a life.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The way it seemed in the show, it was more of "someone confessed he knew where a missing kid was", but nothing about the kid being in actual jeopardy..

And yes by the new rules (iirc from the late 90s after all those pedo priests) if someone actually confesses he is going TO commit a crime, they are obligated to break the oath to tell cops.

Comment

Working...
                  X