"Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I knew it! The old prisoner is the Sultan/ Jafar's father.
    Last edited by Morgania; 06 December 2013, 09:10 AM.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

After last nights episode, Jafar is totally justified in keeping the old man locked in a cage!
      sigpic

Comment

I agree about how badly Jafar was treated by his father. I can understand his hatred for him and his wanting revenge against him. I suppose once a person starts down that road of hatred and revenge, those feelings extend to everything else and everyone else, which would explain his treatment of other people and wanting as much power as he can get. I don't agree with the latter part, but I do agree the old sultan deserves what he's getting.

Comment

Being murdered tends to make a person a little on the angry side, and what was worse is it was Jafar's own father, a man who should have welcomed him ith open arms, and not turned him into a servant. Jafar should continue to do whatever it is he's doing to the former Sultan.
          sigpic

Comment

It seems all Jafar really wanted was to be acknowledged.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              Being murdered tends to make a person a little on the angry side, and what was worse is it was Jafar's own father, a man who should have welcomed him ith open arms, and not turned him into a servant. Jafar should continue to do whatever it is he's doing to the former Sultan.
              That sounds like revenge and that is dangerous thinking IMO. People have justified commiting terrible crimes because of revenge
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Jafar doesn't want his father's love, he just wants the acknowledgement of being a son. After what his father did, I wouldn't want that mans love.
                sigpic

Comment

Jafar is probably even more pissed off after seeing the reunion between Alice and her father. Especially, when at the possible expense of his own life when Jafar pushed him off the flying carpet, Alice's father poured his heart out to his daughter and told her he was so wrong in disbelieving her, and then told her that Cyrus was not in the castle after all. It took a lot of courage to stand up to Jafar like that knowing that he could possibly die because of it.

Comment

It occurred to me while Jafar was pretending to be Alice's father, he said some things he wished his own father would have said to him.
                    sigpic

Comment

I found the last episode really weird. We were being built up to like the Sultan, and then it turns out he was an absolutely horrible person. I don't care what happens to him now.

Comment

Matt Smith called he wants his fez back
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 14 December 2013, 08:19 PM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

I like this show. Not the best one, not the worst one. What really distrubs me that it could be a random fantasy show. Almost nothing is related to OUAT. There were not enough cross-overs with the "mother series". And even the woods don't look like Wonderland. Sometimes they make posh CGI forests then we change back to the forest of Vancouver (and Chulak ). So honestly I feel that the own athmosphere of this spinoff was not really well created.

Even the rating of the show is horrible (~3.5 million viewers), so we can be happy if they air the last 5 episodes at spring. It would be nice to move the 5 main characters into the OUAT, so this whole spinoff could be like a "prequel" or an extended flashback of the new characters.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

So... what happened to this show? Is there more episodes?
                            sigpic

Comment

A week from this Thursday
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Finally! It's been for-damn-ever!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...