"Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

With Alice in the lead and in a pre-curse Wonderland. So I think some characters will cross over, but unless it is time travel no current story lines will see our characters pushed there.

I'm so glad they didn't recast the Mad Hatter.

Source

WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED SPIN-OFFS?!!!! *cries*
    Also, why did they recast Paul McGillion?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

A spinoff already? Not sure about this, but hopefully it will work out.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spin off = overkill
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

A TV series where Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter is a main character.
          HELL YES.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

It will be airing on Thursdays at 8 PM. I'll admitt that has me a little pessimistic as their timeslot has been a death slot for ABC for quite a while.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I really liked the trailer i'll be watching it

Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

i'm just not interested in this.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I am sure my wife and I will at least give this a shot.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sounds like a much more indirect "spin-off" than many other shows as it is taking place with unrelated characters, in a different world and a different time period. I think the genre\format is serving ABC well so they created this show and added OUAT to attract viewers familiar with the current show.

Trailers I've seen so far look interesting, but honestly I don't have room for many new shows and there are a lot coming out this year I want to check out (surprisingly).
                    sigpic

Comment

Honestly I'll be surprised if Wonderland lasts. Thursday at 8PM has been a death slot for ABC
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I'll give it a chance, while I'm sitting around pouting about the lack of true science fiction on TV.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          Sounds like a much more indirect "spin-off" than many other shows as it is taking place with unrelated characters, in a different world and a different time period. I think the genre\format is serving ABC well so they created this show and added OUAT to attract viewers familiar with the current show.

Trailers I've seen so far look interesting, but honestly I don't have room for many new shows and there are a lot coming out this year I want to check out (surprisingly).
                          Agreed. Its a spin off in the lines of Frasier was of Cheers. Well more of an opposite actually.
                          Depending When its on depends if i give it a whirl.

Comment

This show does look interesting, i dont know how its gonna last more than one season with the storyline but i'm interested enough to find out i guess.....

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Agreed. Its a spin off in the lines of Frasier was of Cheers. Well more of an opposite actually.
                            Depending When its on depends if i give it a whirl.
                            Frasier was more of a Continuation of a perticuler cheers character, Once Wonderland is more like star trek how every show was quite different, i wouldnt be suprised if they come out with another once upon a time "spin off" down the track Maybe a Kingdom Hearts t.v show set in the once upon a time universe? that would be good i think maybe?
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

I think the question we have to ask ourselves is when is Mickey Mouse going to appear in Once Upon A Time?
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X