"Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I think the question we have to ask ourselves is when is Mickey Mouse going to appear in Once Upon A Time?
    Maybe next season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      Sounds like a much more indirect "spin-off" than many other shows as it is taking place with unrelated characters, in a different world and a different time period. I think the genre\format is serving ABC well so they created this show and added OUAT to attract viewers familiar with the current show.

Trailers I've seen so far look interesting, but honestly I don't have room for many new shows and there are a lot coming out this year I want to check out (surprisingly).
      However, the pilot will have Storybrooke in it. So how will the two timelines meld?

Comment

Saw the preview on FiOS Demand. Looks kinda lame to me.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Will Barbara Hershey be replaying her role of the Queen of Hearts, or did they just stick someone behind the mask?

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            Will Barbara Hershey be replaying her role of the Queen of Hearts, or did they just stick someone behind the mask?
            It'll be Barbara.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Anyone have any ideas about the different "rules" of Wonderland when comparing it to the Enchanted Forest? I kind of see each "World" as it's own universe with differing laws of physics\magic.
              sigpic

Comment

No clue, but i will at least give it a shot.

Comment

I liked it and would definately love it if sayid umm Jafar Made it to storybrook to be the big bad

Is it just 13 episode order then?
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 11 October 2013, 12:44 AM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

I will likely watch it again a few times. But to be honest, I turned it off midway through the episode and went to another channel. I just couldn't get interested in Alice's troubles.

Storybrooke was shown for about a minute and then gone.

I have nothing against British actors, but I do wish they'd try harder to speak their lines clearly. I had a hard time understanding a few of them because they were speaking too fast.

Comment

I watched it last night. I thought it was ok, it was cute. I like Alice well enough. I liked the scenes in the asylum. The Knave of Hearts seems like a pretty interesting character. I'll probably watch the next episode. I don't like it anywhere near as much OUAT though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                        I watched it last night. I thought it was ok, it was cute. I like Alice well enough. I liked the scenes in the asylum. The Knave of Hearts seems like a pretty interesting character. I'll probably watch the next episode. I don't like it anywhere near as much OUAT though.
                        I don't think I'll even bother, unless the Hatter shows up soon.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

since i'm having probs keeping interest in once upon a time series, i'm not going to try this one. same writers, same blah i think. could be wrong, though...
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            since i'm having probs keeping interest in once upon a time series, i'm not going to try this one. same writers, same blah i think. could be wrong, though...
                            Looking at the ratings you would be wasting your time anyway.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

The ratings for the pilot were not very good.

Comment

I'm left thinking what other 'Disney' characters are there left to turn up?!

Surprised a malevolent Dumbo hasn't turned up yet, after a news report I saw today where a zoo keeper was killed by an elephant, and that elephants are responsible for the most attacks on humans in zoos. Or the Lion King roaring on a rock somewhere in the distance. Then there's Poo Bear running a honey racket and crooked 'Poo sticks' betting in Hundred Acre Wood. Mary Poppins is also someone you wouldn't leave your kids with either! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang turns up as a revamped hi tech killing machine hi jacked by Alice to fight the Queen of Hearts! Where will it end!!!!

With this spin off now there is a 'Fairy Tale overload' and I think that will be this show's failing. Whilst I actually liked the idea and the visuals were quite good interpretations of Lewis Carroll's fantastical imagined wonderland, it is as some have said already, too much too soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X