X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have been better to follow OUAT I think
    sigpic

Comment

The problem with that is moving a successful show from its timeslot. If I am network executive it doesn't make sense to move a proven show to make way for a new shiw
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

i dont even know what follows OUAT
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          The Walking Dead

Comment

Revenge

Comment

Although the time slot has nothing to do with how I feel about the show.
              sigpic

Comment

Although the time slot has nothing to do with how I feel about the show.
                I personally hate Revenge as a TV show. I was trying to make a point about you look at these decisions on what is sucessful not what someone likes
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I personally hate Revenge as a TV show. I was trying to make a point about you look at these decisions on what is sucessful not what someone likes
                  Yeah I gotcha.

I've never watched Revenge. As my life gets busier I find the bar keeps getting raised for tv programs as I don't have as much time to watch tv. I think this show has been the first to hit the chopping block for me this season. Tomorrow People only got 1 episode, but I was less committed.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Robin Hood character is supposed to be showing up on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland in tomorrow's episode.

Comment

And apparently Whoopie Goldberg has been signed to be the voice of the White Rabbit's wife.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        And apparently Whoopie Goldberg has been signed to be the voice of the White Rabbit's wife.
                        John Lithgow and Whoopi Goldberg
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Didn't Goldberg do the Cheshire Cat in 1999?
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I think if Robin Hood and the Knave come across each other again down the road, Robin will have to apologize for his behavior in calling him out on stealing for personal reasons. The Knave stole for the love of his life. In one of OUAT, S2 episodes, Robin stole from Rumple in order to save his own pregnant wife, who was very ill. Apparently Robin decided that stealing for personal reasons is occasionally allowed.

Comment

They told me that the Red Queen appeared in the continuation of Alice in Wonderland (Through the Looking-Glass) so that is the reason why there are two different queens (Red Queen and Queen of Hearts).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Through_the_Looking-Glass
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I watched last night's episode, and found it a bit more interesting than previous episodes. We got a back story on Jafar, and I must say he certainly made a change from who he was before acquiring magical powers. I think he and Regina ought to have some scenes together just to see which one can out-evil the other.

I'm not impressed so far with the actress who plays Alice. She doesn't seem to have much of a range of expressions when expressing emotions. Seems as though the Red Queen is much better with the facial expressions. She seems able to have no expression on her face and I could still tell what she was thinking. To be able to do that with just the slight facial expression is quite good.

I couldn't figure out why the Knave seemed so anxious for the queen to cut off his head. Was he that anxious to die, or did he really think she'd call it off at the last second?

Comment

Working...
                                X