"Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for Once Upon A Time in Tron dun dun dundun dunnnnnnn

Seriously tho i have actually been wondering what other disney universes they could explore they have already mentioned that Agrahbah is in another dimension

Marvel and Star Wars are probably out of the question lol tho i could probably see Doctor Strange making it to Storybrook

What about like a Kingdom Hearts alternate Reality versions of already established characters being introduced? i think that might be cool
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I just finished watching the premier, I actually liked it. I enjoy seeing what other characters they can weave in.

Comment

Well, the Hatter isn't in the pilot and judging by the cast, he won't show up any time soon either.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          I'm still waiting for Once Upon A Time in Tron dun dun dundun dunnnnnnn
          LOL, I once wrote a 19-chapter fanfic for that.
          Did anyone else think of Carebears In Wonderland when Jafar showed up?
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Well, the Hatter isn't in the pilot and judging by the cast, he won't show up any time soon either.
            He was mentioned, that's about it.
            As for me, the pilot was decent, but no where near good enough to have me consider this a good spin off of the main show.
            But since there is little else to watch for thursday evenings, i guess i will continue to watch this.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              He was mentioned, that's about it.
              As for me, the pilot was decent, but no where near good enough to have me consider this a good spin off of the main show.
              But since there is little else to watch for thursday evenings, i guess i will continue to watch this.
              Agreed, I hope it gets better or i might drop off.
              sigpic

Comment

I liked the Red Queen abit more in the 2nd episode, I thought Cora was suppose to be in this?
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 18 October 2013, 06:16 AM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I liked the Red Queen abit more in the 2nd episode, I thought Cora was suppose to be in this?
                  I think Cora is supposed to play the Queen of Hearts.

Comment

Really disliked the pilot. What time period is Alice from?

I liked the Knave in the begininng, but the cgi and lack of stand out characters leaves me seeing stereotypes all over the place. Not a very original show so far.

No more for me.

Comment

What about like a Kingdom Hearts alternate Reality versions of already established characters being introduced? i think that might be cool
                      So I am not the only one who played it and sees the resamblence. The moment I saw Jafar in Wonderland I was thinking Kingdom Hearts. I wonder if Wonderland survives and if everything will come together, but at this point that is up to chance. So far I am intrigued by Wonderland and am waiting to see whats going to come, but it does not look so well.

As far as Storybrook being in the begging, I really liked that touch and it shows it is in the same World after the Curse happened. So Reginas Mother was already back in the enchanted forest giving enough time for the new Queen to take power.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        So I am not the only one who played it and sees the resamblence. The moment I saw Jafar in Wonderland I was thinking Kingdom Hearts. I wonder if Wonderland survives and if everything will come together, but at this point that is up to chance. So far I am intrigued by Wonderland and am waiting to see whats going to come, but it does not look so well.

As far as Storybrook being in the begging, I really liked that touch and it shows it is in the same World after the Curse happened. So Reginas Mother was already back in the enchanted forest giving enough time for the new Queen to take power.
                        I actually haven't finished Kingdom Hearts, the game came out not long before i stopped playing video games for awhile, but i want to get into it again next year But this series (ahem franchise) reminds me abit of KH obviously you wouldnt be able to have square-enix characters but it might be cool as a alternate reality kind of thing

BTW i believe this story was designed as a one season only affair, so i don't think we should really be worrying about cancellation even tho its not doing so good why not just let it run its course eh?

Spoiler:
                        As for Cora if she is meant to be in this i'm guessing its going to be flashbacks of her againts the red queen, as cora was presumably killed in the parent show's second season (i say presumably because of the tone of the show she could probably come back at some point
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 19 October 2013, 06:03 AM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

I actually haven't finished Kingdom Hearts, the game came out not long before i stopped playing video games for awhile, but i want to get into it again next year But this series (ahem franchise) reminds me abit of KH obviously you wouldnt be able to have square-enix characters but it might be cool as a alternate reality kind of thing

BTW i believe this story was designed as a one season only affair, so i don't think we should really be worrying about cancellation even tho its not doing so good why not just let it run its course eh?

Spoiler:
                          As for Cora if she is meant to be in this i'm guessing its going to be flashbacks of her againts the red queen, as cora was presumably killed in the parent show's second season (i say presumably because of the tone of the show she could probably come back at some point
                          Why shouldnt there appear one or two Square Enix Characters to represent their World? I know their Artstyle is in General not fitting for Storybrook or Wonderland, but at least Squall would be a possibility.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                            Why shouldnt there appear one or two Square Enix Characters to represent their World? I know their Artstyle is in General not fitting for Storybrook or Wonderland, but at least Squall would be a possibility.
                            I actually thought of squall after i posted his my favorite final fantasy character to so i think that would be pretty cool

But they would need to get liscencing for him, but i guess they would probably need to get liscencing rights for the KH universe to to appear aswell so why not?
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Doesn't sound like many people like this show that much, I think I might stop watching and when I Google'd the ratings everything I found wasn't good.

Once Upon A Time In Wonderland premiered to a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating on Thursday at 8pm, 23% below the premiere of also canceled Last Resort last season, tapping it as certain to be canceled. The Cancellation Bear will dine on Alice and friends by the end of the season, maybe sooner.
                              http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...nceled/208633/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                                Doesn't sound like many people like this show that much, I think I might stop watching and when I Google'd the ratings everything I found wasn't good.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...nceled/208633/
                                At least part of the problem is the time slot it's in. Thursday nights at 8:00 have not been good for shows that have premiered there. At least three other shows have been in that slot in the past couple of years and all have been cancelled in their first season.

Comment

Working...
                                X