Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wrote Henry's book?

What do you think?
    Many seem to think August did it(writer+apparent capability to make up a story in the book's style), but I highly doubt it. He was 7 years old when he left the Enchanted Forest and thus would hardly know any of the stories. Also, if he did write it, why didn't he add the story of Pinocchio until later?

I don't believe Gold made it because his memories were scrapped along with everyone else's until Emma came, but the book came before Emma(but possibly not before "Welcome to Storybrooke").

It MAY have been the Dark Curse since we don't really know if the book existed in the 80s or not.

As for the Blue Fairy writing it, NO. She lost her memories.
    In my opinion, it's either the Seer(if she's alive), the Dark Curse, the Dragon or Jefferson.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Could be Sidney Glass too.

But I expect it'll be confirmed to be August, although it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be Jefferson, Gold or Regina either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      Could be Sidney Glass too.

But I expect it'll be confirmed to be August, although it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be Jefferson, Gold or Regina either.
      Can't be Regina, she was confused by it in the first episode.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

oh not like her to lie is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          oh not like her to lie is it?
          Yes, a brilliant evil plan: Leave the entire history of the Enchanted Forest to your archenemy(Snow White) whose memories you're trying NOT to restore.
          The entire point of the Dark Curse was that they do NOT remember. Writing the stories would make no sense.
          Sidney Glass lost his memories, no way he wrote them(he's basically a ditched character too).

Comment

Such is the nature of television. The Sidney character had to be ditiched when the actor playing him got a main character role on Revolution. Actors are always going to take main character over recurring. It pays more
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Which character in revolution is he playing??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Which character in revolution is he playing??
                He plays Tom Neville, General Monroe's top guy.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I certainly hope we eventually find out for sure who wrote the book. IMO, that is pretty important.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope its Jefferson. But probably not(he's another ditched character).
                    So its the Dragon, the Curse or the Seer.

Comment

Rumpel could have written it before the curse took place. He knew it would happen, he suggested it to Regina in the first place. However, he did want it broken (and only use it as a way to find his son in this "world without magic".) And it was him who ensured that Emma would be able to break it on her 28th birthday. It was also him, who brought Henry to Regina. Why not the book to Snow somehow? Considering the huge amount of stories linked to him, one would think he would want to remember who owes him. Then again, he didn´t seem to have lost his memories after all. He told Regina his true name long before Emma broke the curse.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                        Then again, he didn´t seem to have lost his memories after all. He told Regina his true name long before Emma broke the curse.
                        Rumpel regained his memories when he met Emma in "Pilot". It was part of the Curse's design(hence why he needed her name).

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                          Rumpel regained his memories when he met Emma in "Pilot". It was part of the Curse's design(hence why he needed her name).
                          Oh right. Slippery memory of my own, lol.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                            Thats fan speculation. For all we know he always knew about the curse but just hid it from everyone else
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Thats fan speculation. For all we know he always knew about the curse but just hid it from everyone else
                              Really?
                              Sorry, I thought that was canon lol.
                              My mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X