No announcement yet.

Who wrote Henry's book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August didn't die. He turned younger and became a real boy.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
      August didn't die. He turned younger and became a real boy.
      Besides, it might be a flashback. Like how he found out how to find Baelfire.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

A fairy tale version of the Fates. They decide to go modern and use a book instead of a floor loom. Besides, a book is more portable.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          Besides, it might be a flashback. Like how he found out how to find Baelfire.
          It wasn't a flashback. Here's the scene:

Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
            It wasn't a flashback. Here's the scene:

Thank you, but I meant his return in season 4 might be a flashback.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Alright, so August's back now and we've met the Author.
              I have a new theory: August will be the next Author. Think about it, he's already written a story in the book, he is a writer... who says he won't get the quill? Maybe he already has it!

Comment

So how did everyo9ne like the idea of Henry being the author? I loved it. he has the heart of the truest believer after all!

Comment

Now I can blame the show's decline on Henry's fanfiction.

Comment

I wonder.. Will we see any after effects of no new ruler 'down under' now that the devil's a gonner..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      I wonder.. Will we see any after effects of no new ruler 'down under' now that the devil's a gonner..
                      King Arthur took over the Underworld(at least he said he would), so I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X