Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save Stargate Universe Fan Petition (Netflix)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Stargate Universe Fan Petition (Netflix)

The Save Stargate Universe Fan Petition has reached over 3000 signatures from the USA, Canada, Australia , United Kingdom , Russia , The Czech Republic , Singapore , Germany , Brazil , Ireland, Spain, India, Hungary, Finland and ALL Around The World. We NEED Your Support, We NEED Enough Signatures To Make Netflix And MGM Pay Attention To Us. We NEED To Show Them What A Force Stargate Fans Really Are. Will YOU sign and help save Stargate Universe (SGU) ? Help Us To Bring Back A Great Show. Pass Along The Info About The Petition. We are making History and We Will Make This Happen With Your Help.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/netf...rgate-universe

No. As a rule I don't sign things that have no chance in succeeding
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Sadly, that thing would need about three million signatures before it had any chance of making TPTB sit up and take notice. And I could be wrong but I don't think this site has three million members.
      sigpic

Comment

If we fans will work together we can make this happen. The petition is on facebook , twitter and other scifi boards. If you are already willing to give up before even trying then no it will not happen but if we all work together and spread the word then yes it dose have a chance of working. Only by fans showing their support and speaking with one voice to demand not only Stargate Universe but All of Stargate be revived then and only then will we be able to have a chance at saving the gate. If you do not want to sign and help give us a voice I am ok with that, but if Stargate never gets revived then do not complain. Only by doing things like this petition can we as Stargate fans show them that there is still interest and still support for ALL of Stargate.

Comment

These petitions never work.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

As much as I would like to see SGU continue...I don't ever foresee it happening.
            sigpic

Comment

I agree with the above these don't work. Studios/companies don't care.
              sigpic

Favorite quote:
              McKay: You shot me!
              Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
              Ronon: You shot me, too.
              Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

The producers, directors and scriptwriters no longer work for MGM. They have other jobs with other companies. I think it's too late.
                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Ares1369 View Post
                  If we fans will work together we can make this happen. The petition is on facebook , twitter and other scifi boards. If you are already willing to give up before even trying then no it will not happen but if we all work together and spread the word then yes it dose have a chance of working. Only by fans showing their support and speaking with one voice to demand not only Stargate Universe but All of Stargate be revived then and only then will we be able to have a chance at saving the gate. If you do not want to sign and help give us a voice I am ok with that, but if Stargate never gets revived then do not complain. Only by doing things like this petition can we as Stargate fans show them that there is still interest and still support for ALL of Stargate.
                  No you don't. Besides the facts that the cast and crew are contracted to other projects, studio execs pay no attention to online petition because every cancelled show does it
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Mind you I don't think the cast, crew or props situations are as dire as people make out - those things are not the reason SGU can't come back. But a petition won't work, because you'd need more signatures than there are people who actually watched the show. And where are these signatures going to come from?
                    sigpic

Comment

Our Save Stargate Universe Fan Petition Has Reached 10,108 supporters !!! http://www.change.org/petitions/netf...rgate-universe

Comment

10,000 people on a global scale is quite small. You need millions. And even then it probably wouldn't happen
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

The Save Stargate Universe Fan Petition has reached over 16,451 supporters but we still need to spread the word. Let's Show the World What We Can DO!!!!! To all of those who sit around saying how they miss SGU and then say this will not work, atleast we are doing something. We are showing we are fighting for the shows return . If you won't join the fight to save SGU then please atleast tell others about it. Thank you all

Comment

The Save Stargate Universe Fan Petition has reached over 3000 signatures from the USA, Canada, Australia , United Kingdom , Russia , The Czech Republic , Singapore , Germany , Brazil , Ireland, Spain, India, Hungary, Finland and ALL Around The World. We NEED Your Support, We NEED Enough Signatures To Make Netflix And MGM Pay Attention To Us. We NEED To Show Them What A Force Stargate Fans Really Are. Will YOU sign and help save Stargate Universe (SGU) ? Help Us To Bring Back A Great Show. Pass Along The Info About The Petition. We are making History and We Will Make This Happen With Your Help.
                            I signed it even though it probabaly won't work though you got 20k so your like 1% - 2% of what you need for it to stand out

Comment

The Save Stargate Universe Fan Petition has reached over 16,451 supporters but we still need to spread the word. Let's Show the World What We Can DO!!!!! To all of those who sit around saying how they miss SGU and then say this will not work, atleast we are doing something. We are showing we are fighting for the shows return . If you won't join the fight to save SGU then please atleast tell others about it. Thank you all
                              I've heard that arguement before and it just doesn't work. The so called doing something is waste of time and energy as it will achieve nothing. Fighting when you know its a failure is a waste of fighting. I understand the wanting SGU back but I also understand its not going to happen
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X