Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I have a question.

They never showed the platoon when they arrived, that was a few minutes in, but when Angie walks into their barracks the blonde woman says "where's your big sister" as she is referring to Clara but hang on they never met on screen before this.......
    Not planning on re-watching any time soon, but... Didn't at least some of the platoon walk through in the background after their initial appearance... So presumably the blond was amongst those walk-thrus... ?

Either that, or it was from another cut scene... (along with the kids' 4 (never filmed) missing scenes before they landed on the planet... replaced with the scene at the end of Crimson...)
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

I thought it improved on second watching...

Comment

I re-watched the episode.
        It was better the second time of watching...

Clara can be my mystery wrapped in an enigma in an almost tight skirt... anytime...
        Roll on the finale...!
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

The kids were okay, but I admit I'm getting sick of the Cybermen. Some great acting by MS though.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X