The Crimson Horror (3312/712)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    OMG the Doctor undergoing Phon Pharr......

Either way the writing's a bit off in my opinion. And he snogged her too didn't he?
    The kiss (because of the type of kiss) was abrupt and largely out of line because we know Jenny is married. Had he kissed Clara, it would have looked like a man? happy to be alive and whole again.

The Sonic vibrating at Jenny wasn't subtle either.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
      Outpost Gallifrey and some other Who forums are extremely clique-filled and allow for ZERO dissent, whether someone loves or detests an episode.
      You ain't just whistlin' Dixie, buddy.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        At the end of the Rings of Akhaten he drops her back off at home. Now granted that doesn't mean that he hasn't necessarily taken her on several adventures in a row but given how she felt about still taking care of the kids in the first episode then I'm guessing that she has been back quite a few times.
        If nothing else the kids may have seen The TARDIS disappear during the Rings of Akhaten. And given that they possibly would realise that it was a police call box from the 1960's that disappeared then with a childs imagination they may have come to the conclusion that it was a time machine and decided to do a little digging.
        Ah, ok. Did't remember that.
        As for the photos: Well, I think noone considerd, the pictures realy WERE photoshoped, did they? I mean, we know that the photos must be real, because, first, we've seen them (or at least some) being taken) second, because we know shes been in this places. The question was rather, why did the kids have no doubt at all, that this pictures were real.
        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

NOt sure where the Photoshop theory is coming from. Why the hell would anyone Photoshop a relatively obscure woman. As for the kids, well kids will believe a lot of crazy things, it just turns out that this crazy thing was true.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by techs View Post
            I wonder why Clara was so "shocked" by the picture that she couldn't remember being in. Wouldn't she just assume that's from an adventure with the Doctor that hasn't happened for her yet?
            Actually, most people tend to think linear with time, not timey-whimey. It likely wouldn't occur to her that she hadn't been there YET. We remember the past, and are not necessarily very good at projecting ourselves into future situations. Likely, after she has been with the Doctor a bit longer, she will think more "outside the box".
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
              I hope someone's keeping track of all the bizarre weapons he keeps mentioning.
              I also like the way he annoys Jenni. That scrawny boy.

And just to ask. Was the actor/ess that is the Silurian Lady not avaliable for the whole episode? Seemed like she kinda fell into the background for half the episode.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                I also like the way he annoys Jenni. That scrawny boy.

And just to ask. Was the actor/ess that is the Silurian Lady not avaliable for the whole episode? Seemed like she kinda fell into the background for half the episode.
                Possibly this episode was filmed back to back with "The Name of the Doctor". Given that Vastra. Jenny and Strax are to appear in that as well.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Howcome no one got char grilled when the rocket took off/
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Howcome no one got char grilled when the rocket took off/
                    It was a Victorian rocket, so steam powered...

Comment

I said:
                      Originally posted by Greenee View Post
                      I didn't notice the Sonic. But I thougt he said "You have no ida how good that feels" because he is reliefed to feel again, or even that he's not alone anymore, that someone else is there interacting with him. Even when this person slapps him. Same for the kiss. To be it was rather some kind of overexcitement, than anything else. as foe the next scene with the leather-Jenny... hm, I'm not sure, maybe youve got a pont there.
                      Well I rewatcht the ep last night and now I DID see the sonic going up. I have to admid, I realy does look like what Coco said. But even it was meant to like this, I'd rather take it as funny detail/joke beeing about the doctor beeing man, and therefor can't help beeing attracted by women, nothing more. BUt I agree with Coco, these things should't happen too often. The Doctor is much more/better than this.
                      Otherwise I'm as confused as i was before about what to make off the assumed links to the further story. But I'm sure there was someone, who took pictures of CLara and the Doctor, and that this is connected with the photos and the kids in the end. First I thought it bight hav been the Reporter who god killed in the opening scene
                      , but ther was a shot where he was in the picture with them.
                      Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                        It was a Victorian rocket, so steam powered...

LOL I Love that answer.. I just love it.

But hot steam burns too

Comment

I said:

Well I rewatcht the ep last night and now I DID see the sonic going up. I have to admid, I realy does look like what Coco said. But even it was meant to like this, I'd rather take it as funny detail/joke beeing about the doctor beeing man, and therefor can't help beeing attracted by women, nothing more. BUt I agree with Coco, these things should't happen too often. The Doctor is much more/better than this.
                          Otherwise I'm as confused as i was before about what to make off the assumed links to the further story. But I'm sure there was someone, who took pictures of CLara and the Doctor, and that this is connected with the photos and the kids in the end. First I thought it bight hav been the Reporter who god killed in the opening scene
                          , but ther was a shot where he was in the picture with them.

What reporter? Did I miss something?

Comment

Maybe, I did the first time. The man who gets killed in the verry beginnig. It's said (I think by the doctor) that he and his wife where from a newspaper, investigating Sweetville. And as I understand it, they met Clara and teh Doctor when they arrieved. Its somewhere in this flashback to what happend to Clara and the Doctor.

Comment

LOL I Love that answer.. I just love it.

But hot steam burns too
                              Strictly speaking, it'd be a scald.
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe, I did the first time. The man who gets killed in the verry beginnig. It's said (I think by the doctor) that he and his wife where from a newspaper, investigating Sweetville. And as I understand it, they met Clara and teh Doctor when they arrieved. Its somewhere in this flashback to what happend to Clara and the Doctor.

Oh..... That guy

Comment

Working...
                                X