Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it should be hitting the discount theaters soon. which will be nice, i'll see it about 4 more times :-)...

and yea, i've seen Timeline. which he completely stole the spotlight in! I almost rented Draculla 2000, but went for Cube instead (i must say, that David Hewlett did an awesome job in that movie.)
    Save us from danger, save us from evil
    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

oh yeah? lol are you a DH fan? personally, on Atlantis, he gets on my nerves a little too much... (I like your screen name and icon btw. ) and i take it you're a Jack/RDA fan? (by the sig link )

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
        oh yeah? lol are you a DH fan? personally, on Atlantis, he gets on my nerves a little too much... (I like your screen name and icon btw. ) and i take it you're a Jack/RDA fan? (by the sig link )
        i'm a DH fan, but i think that his character on Atlantis needs a dose of humility and manners (lol).
        and I'm a big RDA fan! lol, he's awesome. he's what got me hooked into stargate in the first place. if he hadn't been in it, i probably would've been like "o just another save the world scifi tv show"
        Save us from danger, save us from evil
        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

yeah, me too. (nice sig pic, btw. love that episode! Baal's not too bad either. )

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Jules, I'm new at this, I don't even know what a pm is ! Danberry should be getting Phantom soon ! OOOOHHHHHH, I think I just figured out what a pm is . I shall go read it now. What's your fav. Phantom song?

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

my fav phantom song? haven't we had this conversation before? lol i would say music of the night and obviously 'the phantom of the opera'. um...yeah. and i'm one of the few who actually DID like the credits song, Learn to Be Lonely, by Minnie Driver. this is probobly because i usually listen to more contemporary music. *sniff* the song makes me sad though...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

that is an excellent song! i'm glad they added it in

i have to admit, though, that my favorites are all i ask of you, music of the night, and point of no return! i LOOOOOOOOVE point of no return!! the lyrics are fabulous, as is the music

Comment

I've always said that they should have played Think of Me as the credit song. Well, I have changed my mind! My friend played a GORGEOUS duet of Micheal Crawford and, (aw crud, forgot her name), the woman from Hello Dolly and Funny Girl...anyway, they sang Music of the Night, and I swear that's what the song would have sounded like if Erik got married (sob!). Ah, well, at least this means he's still available!
                  Hey, Jules! We need to finish Little Sammy/The Stargate!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

yes! we need to get together and finish it. well, i had fun today. (we went to see it again! )

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

I just need to say I loooove Erik. OK it's out. I just got the novel out of the library, again . It's surprising how many lines in the play are straight out of the book.

Comment

Hiya! Anybody seen No One Would Listen yet? Oh! Heart-break! In a good way though. Somebody post on here besides me, please!

Comment

going to see poto in the theatre for the second time in june! row d in the middle, woohoo!!!!!!!!! or as my friend calls it,within spitting distance...

Comment

Hey, cool, a Phantom thread!

I saw the movie over the weekend, and I really liked it. Gerard Butler was okay, though I'll always have a fondness for the Phantom I first saw on stage. Actually, I'll always have a fondness for the stage version in general, because my parents took me to see it on my 22nd birthday.

But I really liked what they were able to do with the movie, because in the balcony of the theater, even with binoculars or opera glasses, you can't really get the facial expressions. And the fading from present to past... liked that as well.

Now if I could only get the weird medley of "Phatnom of the Opera," "Point of No Return" and "Think of Me" out of my head. It keeps morphing one song into the next, mid-line, like "Past the point of the Opera!" Argh!
                            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Most people like the Phantom (Erik) that they see or hear first. I like Gerry the most because I saw him first. Speaking of weird tunes, have you seen the Phantom of theTok'ra yet, just look back on like the last page.

Comment

OOMMMGGGG!!!!!! so much better than when i saw it in march!!! the seats were amazing! right above the chandelier,so scary when it comes down!!! and when the phantom goes up on the statue he looks down and it looked like he was looking at you, lol,i gave him a lil smile..
                                afterwards we waited at the stage door in hope of seeing the cast members when the gorurgous guy who plays raoul came out! so we asked him for his autograph,he looked a bit taken back bless him!! then this guy came out who we thought was the phantom but we werent sure so we shouted,accross the street to him "excuse me,are you the phantom?" lol,so random! he told us he was so we asked for his autograph,i gave him an envelope my friend had made for me to sign and it had wax on on it,and he asked me, "is that jam?" i nearly died laughing! also my friend had bought a rose and gave it to him,so funny,he was quite scared i think!!! ahh but he was so nice...he called me honey,heehee!!! then coming back on the bus,the lights kept going out,and everytime they went out we all started singing "hes here! the phantom of the opera!!" lol,i think the passengers were getting annoyed by the tenth time...then on the train,we had full blown reinactments going on,everyone was so scared!!!
                                lol,kind of rambled there...but yes,had a good time!!! :asg:

Comment

Working...
                                X