Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely loved the film, but, although I pretty much grew up on the cast soundtrack of Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman I never have been able to see the stage version...

I didn't actually know exactly what the story was until I saw the movie ;p (Which was actually pretty cool, learning the story for the first time with those visuals)

Regardless, the real moral of the film is that Emmy Rossum is pretty much a goddess
    Sentio Aliquos Togatos Contra Me Conspirare

Comment

You are so lucky! By the way....I think you mean you sat below the chandelier, not above it. Although those would be cool seats!

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

By the way! More crazy re-writes of Phantom lyrics shall soon be out, including Prima-Doggy and Little Sammy/The Stargate!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
          You are so lucky! By the way....I think you mean you sat below the chandelier, not above it. Although those would be cool seats!
          lmao,whoopsie! lol,they would be some seats....

Comment

I'm so excited - Phantom's coming here on June 8! Only, I leave for Alaska on the 7th, and don't get back until the 19th, so I won't be able to see it for a while.

But it gives me something to look forward to when I get back, so I won't have the usual post-vacation depression.
            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

I watched the film and loved it! The music was excellant and the costumes...well i loved everything about it. I don't like classical music but have seen phantom 5 times its my favourite. I would love to see a stage show of it but no-one i know likes it so i'd have to be shelly-no-mates and go on my own!
              SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

I'm seeing Phantom in December with some of my friends. I absolutly LOVE the movie! First day it was on DVD I went out at ten in the morning and got it. Life? What life?

I'll try to work on Prima Doggie tonight.

Comment

Where'd every body go? I'm aaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll alone..........again! Sorry I haven't posted for a while.........all I have to say is: phantomfans.net. HE-HE

Comment

ah,i'm on phantomoftheopera.com lol

Comment

Finally got the video out and saw the film version...
                      It was pretty good overall but I've seen the stage version here in Australia and we've had some amazing singers play the part of the Phantom. Gerard Butler is a great actor but I don't think his singing was quite as strong... But I enjoyed the production... it was colourful, loud and well-paced...
                      The best part was being able to sing along with the film...
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                      X