• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
    Men....! *shakes head*
    *Looks innocent* What?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I just though the Doctor was going to wake up and find himself in the matrix
      "You don't know half of it".
      Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
      (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
        Coco Pops - they're in The Matrix.
        Ooh........Better run then Doctor Agent Smith will kick your scrawny ass
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

And now I want to see Hugo Weaving in an episode of Who! Maybe when Peter Jackson does his...
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
            And now I want to see Hugo Weaving in an episode of Who! Maybe when Peter Jackson does his...
            He would make an excellent Master
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Absolutely loved this episode. A total romp. Confirmed for me that Jenna was going to be outstanding in the series, and so good to see the relationship between Clara and Eleven.

I voted it 10/10 on another Board because it was such a perfect episode to open with.

Comment

I liked this one mostly because of Clara. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X