Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FOR SALE] Original Stargate SG-1 X-303 Set Blueprints / Artworks & more

Hi everybody!

I sell the Original Stargate SG-1 X-303 Set Blueprints Set, with its COA.

Production Description: Set of twenty-three printed blueprint pages for the X-303 starship set featured in all three Stargate television shows. The set features two and three dimensional plans for the bridge, corridors, corridor beams, command consoles, and other elements of the set.

Technical Description: Twenty-three printed black and white images on vellum or white paper, some pages have ink and marker notations, each measures 36in x 24in.

Contact me by PM is you are interested by this or more artworks.

Props Memorabilia, the first Stargate Props' Museum of Europe!
    On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
    May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

How much?

Comment

Did the Prometheus sets get changed to represent later Earth ships, or were they pretty much the same?

Comment

X-303 (Prometheus) sets is the same as the BC-304. They probably made some modifications for consols, but it's the same at 95% as all other earth ships.
        On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
        May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Still available!
          Don't hesitate to ask questions!
          On FACEBOOK too.

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Still available!!!
            On FACEBOOK too.

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Originally posted by Bra'zat View Post
              Still available!!!
              Yeah, sorry bro: too rich for my blood.

Comment

6 gone for more than $1.000
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stargate-X-3...p2047675.l2557

I propose you a set of 23 with COA!
                Make propositions!
                On FACEBOOK too.

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Still available!
                  On FACEBOOK too.

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Originally posted by Bra'zat View Post
                    6 gone for more than $1.000
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stargate-X-3...p2047675.l2557

I propose you a set of 23 with COA!
                    Make propositions!
                    I have a set of 28 original sketches of the same thing!!!!!! Is it really wirth thousands???? I'll sell them...coa from propworx. ..

Comment

Are any of these still available? if so, how low are you willing to go?
                      "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
                        Are any of these still available? if so, how low are you willing to go?
                        Mine are. I have a full binder of 90 pages. 28 of them are like what bra'zat has, just smaller. They are 8.5 x 11. COA from propworx. I'd sell the entire binder for $1,800

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                          Mine are. I have a full binder of 90 pages. 28 of them are like what bra'zat has, just smaller. They are 8.5 x 11. COA from propworx. I'd sell the entire binder for $1,800
                          I love in the uk so p&p on a whole binder may be quite a lot, how much for just one or do you want to keep them all together? If so don't worry about it
                          "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                            Well, when I say one, maybe a few

Comment

Well that price is for the entire binder, I'm not going any lower. That's around $20 a page, but propworx have been selling these for around $30 to $150 a page. If you want the hole binder I'll ship for free no matter where you live.

Remember the preduction took the original 11 X 17 art work and copied it down to 8.5 X 11 so they're copies, but made by the production. Some of them are like what bra'zat has, some are of weapons and some of them are illustrations of the stargate.

I have propworx printing out COA'S and matching hologram stickers for each page now, but I won't have them until some time in December. I was planning on selling them individually then.

Price, they'd very from $15 (for the ones that aren't as good. Such as art work of tents and jaffa symbols) to $40 (for the ones of blue prints and weapons) to $70 (for the best ones. Such as the stargates, sg-1 team, jaffa concepts, ships and more).

Shipping up to 15 pages, I believe it would be around $30-$40.

I'd recommend waiting until I get the COA'S, but it's up to you...

Comment

Working...
                              X