• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nameless (216)

GRIMM - SEASON TWO
    NAMELESS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 216

Nick and Hank wage a cyber war against a Wesen killer; Juliette starts to make sense of her hallucinations. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 March 2013, 11:51 AM.

that was a good episode, not as good as last week but I liked it. The dinner with Monroe, Rosilee and Juliett. All the scenes with Nick and Monroe. the case was also interesting. And as usual the previews neglect that the episode ended in a cliffhanger by showing what happens.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree that it was good but not as good as last week. I did love the Captain's action scene, it made me all squee! Also glad for Wu that he got into the spotlight and out of the background. But then he goes and hangs from the roof!

I need to rewatch this ep tomorrow, one of the extra's looks just like my boyfriend.. Weird.

Oh and the preview of next week? Wait, a moment there, what were they doing to Adalind? Where she was screaming?!

Comment

I'm still not sure. True, it was a great ep and Akela said on Twitter she had to put into this ep this much storylines (maybe that's my problem, too much in too short time). I hope I only need some more watching to get really into it, just like with La Llorona.
        So far I think, it was known too much about this one (Rumpelstilzchen, Juliettes memories, the Sneak Peek). Some less spoilers had done its best for it, just like last week. They simply gave away too much BEFORE the ep was on air - unfortunately.
        Besides that, I loved Wu coming out of the background and I'm curious about that list. Anyone noticed the names? Smulson? Ryan's last name was Smulson, but that was another first-name.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I actually liked it more than last week. It seemed more consistent and also, all major characters were involved and had their stories. They didn´t spend that much time with Juliette staring at some smoke and sent her to investigate. How she insisted and Rosallee standing next to her looking at Monroe, I loved that scene. I was surprised Rosalee didn´t know about the trailer but it makes sense - they never told her and the less people know, the better.
          Renard had an interesting storyline as well.

As a gamer and a generally geek-girl, I loved the idea. I was a little worried that they will go the old 90s way and send Nick into the game but this was well done. I loved the reaction of that gamer girl when Hank sent some light into the room I had a similar reaction a few days ago

I liked how Wu got into action for a change, basically solving the case by himself.

The Wesen would be interersting, if he wouldn´t die so lame. Or is it something they do? I would like to see this kind in the future. I hope they will bring some of the old Wesen types again.

I liked it. And more than last week. A case of the week with a little mythology involved.

Teaser to the next episode looks great, btw.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I too was surprised that Rosilee didn't know about the trailer, but yeah Nick really does have to keep that private. And he really does need to move it some place else if he hasn't already.

and referring to going into the game. When I first heard about this episode I was thinking they went into the game literately. Like how Helen and Nickola went into the computer in sanctuary. So glad that it was actually them just playing the game because while I'm a huge sci-fi fan, that doesn't fit with this show.
            sigpic

Comment

@blueray:
              Why not? Rumpelstilzchen could have another ability - or an alliance with a Wesen which could put others into a coma or something. There are some fairytales also using such stuff like bringing people into another country/place/dream/whatever. With Alice in the Wonderland they had a pretty good example (and I would die to see a Grimm version of the Grinning Cat and the Crazy Hatter ... Okay, Alice isn't a fairytale but a novel but there are some fairytales also using those plots.
              Besides, I thought, it would be Wu who would "go into the game" on screen. Not Tron-vise but ... like those both gamers Hank and Nick were visiting (that former boyfriend and his sis).

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I forgot about alice in wonderland, yeah I guess they could use something like a dream state.

Wu should have played the game, that would have been a good scene.
                sigpic

Comment

so was this episode filmed before the hiatus? because Nick is not 'well shaved'; I was wondering if it is here when he started to have his beard grow
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

It was an ok episode.

The Good:
                    Wu! I loved that he had more to do.
                    The fairy tale was tied in well.

The Bad:
                    Juliette. Can she just leave already? She is too helpless. She acts like an overgrown teenager. It's annoying.

The meh:
                    The crime of the week.

A weaker episode, but it could be much worse.
                    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

@mi_guard:
                      When I remember right it was the first episode after the hiatus. And it makes sense that Nick isn't all cleaned shaven then. Because the skin underneath the beard was surely a little touchy and sensible. Besides that that part of his face was away from the sun it should be more pale - well, maybe *shrugs*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, this was the first episode filmed after the hiatus
                        sigpic

Comment

I know they can´t make a whole episode just about Nick and Monroe being roommates but the "sock" scene was funny It almost looks like Nick just comes home and Monroe cooks and makes dieshes and laundry...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            I know they can´t make a whole episode just about Nick and Monroe being roommates but the "sock" scene was funny It almost looks like Nick just comes home and Monroe cooks and makes dieshes and laundry...
                            It's annoying though, because Nick never seems to appreciate Monroe.

Comment

@Klenotka:
                              Yeah, that was so funny! I really love the Boyz together as roomates.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X