No announcement yet.

Helix (Ron Moore) - speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone standing next to Billy Campbell will look small, the guy is 1,92m tall (Jeri Ryan is 1,73m).

Comment

The last episode just felt like the writers manufacturing crisis to avoid answering our questions or revealing any of the details of the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
        The last episode just felt like the writers manufacturing crisis to avoid answering our questions or revealing any of the details of the plot.
        Hopefully we will get more answers now that alliances have shifted around a bit.

Comment

The last episode was my favourite the Grey eyes are sweet. And Dr. Hitaki is a cool character. Im loving the friday night at 10 pm on Showcase also perfect time for me. They even had this show advertised on my NHL 14 PS3 game it was on all the boards pretty cool cause i never seen that before. And gotta love Jeri Ryan.
          sigpic
          Kenton Canada

Comment

The last episode(8) was my favorite so far as well. I actually didn't dislike any of the characters in the episode(not even Sara, who I've really disliked for a while). I love Hatake, I think he's a cool character too. I liked Jeri Ryan as Constance. I'm almost kind of
            Spoiler:
            sad that Hatake cut off her head.
            I also like everything that's been going on with Julia, Balleseros and Daniel.
            sigpic

Comment

His name isn't Daniel...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                His name isn't Daniel...
                Spoiler but his name is
                Spoiler:
                Myksa (sp?)
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I don't know how to spell his birth name, so Daniel will do.
                  Last edited by VampyreWraith; 26 February 2014, 01:29 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

i am LOVING this show!!! It was slow to startint he beginning, but it is picking up and I love it!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if it will get a second season? or atleast get some resolution
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

I keep finding myself wondering where on earth they go with a second season. Would we stay with our CDC folks or with Hatake and company?
                        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I think if we did indeed get a second season i would prefer they focus on Hatake and company, or maybe a prequel or something

an interesting idea would be to revisit the days in cdc but focus on another group within the base i guess we could still see Hatake and maybe Alan
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I haven't been able to find any info on this show, really, but I get the impression that it's not meant to be an anthology. So that means it's very unlikely we get prequel info. I'm with you, though, I'd prefer to stay with Hatake. But maybe only if they continue on dealing with Narvik and the fall out.

On the flip side, watching the CDC team (well, what's left of them) head off to fight another crazy outbreak sounds like it could be fun, too.

Comment

I could see Hatake being more interested in facing off against the Alaria Corporation rather then dealing with the fallout of the Narvik virus but thats just me, maybe split the group up into two teams?

i don't really think we will get a second season tho
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Yeah, I think a second season is probably a long shot. But Syfy isn't looking for the same numbers network television looks for. And they've lost some other original programming. And the new head of the network is pushing hard for original content. So, I guess it's possible. We'll certainly see.

Comment

Working...
                                X