No announcement yet.

Helix (Ron Moore) - speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also really dislike the Sarah/Alan relationship. I like Sarah well enough though when she's focused on her work, and not pining after Alan. I actually find both characters more interesting and tolerable when they're not around each other. I really hope there isn't a super baby storyline.
    sigpic

Comment

i wonder if Daft Punk will return for season 2

also good to have our own section
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Cool! This show has its own section now, I really wasn't expecting it to get one.
        sigpic

Comment

See if we actually get a season 2, tbh I'm not really missing the show so I dont think I mind eitherway..

Mmmm Miss Shaw...

Comment

Season 2 starts next Friday, I think. The promos I've seen for it make it look like a whole different show. The season looks to be interesting though (imo), and I'm actually really looking forward to it.
            sigpic

Comment

Have heard nothing about it here in the UK, SyFy tho so its possible that they have been promoting the crap out of it and I havent watched it as I dont watch SyFy...

Comment

I hardly ever pay attention to commercials even when I'm watching a channel lol. If it wasn't for internet ads, forums, and articles/blogs, I wouldn't know when anything aired. If they're planning on airing season 2 in the UK, it might start at a later date. Did it start at the same time as the US last year?
                sigpic

Comment

Cant remember tbh

Comment

Helix didn't start until the US air run had finished in the UK last year iirc, so probably the same again this year.

The only series on SyFy I remember running close was the first series of Defiance, which was a day after the US airing, second series didn't air until after it had finished the entire US run.

Comment

As epected it was cancelled

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/helix/245...isnt-happening

Comment

Working...
                      X