No announcement yet.

Pre-airing Speculation /SPOILERS for The Miller's Daughter onward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regina got henry as a baby, right? i wonder when he started questioning things and 'knowing' things?
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      regina got henry as a baby, right? i wonder when he started questioning things and 'knowing' things?
      I could be wrong, but I thought Regina said she'd had him since he was a couple of weeks old. And I thought it was when Snow gave him the storybook that he started getting curious and then investigating things.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I could be wrong, but I thought Regina said she'd had him since he was a couple of weeks old. And I thought it was when Snow gave him the storybook that he started getting curious and then investigating things.
        i don't always (get to) pay attention to all of it, so i appreciate the answers to my questions.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

i don't always (get to) pay attention to all of it, so i appreciate the answers to my questions.
          I have the DVDs for the first season, and have already rewatched that season twice. As soon as Season 2 gets released on DVD, I'm getting that one too and hopefully a Season 3 and beyond.

Comment

I would like to know how it is that Regina came to adopt Henry. Obviously, he's not from Storybrook, so how is it she went outside the town to find a child. Did she know something about him already or about Emma? Or was she clueless as to who she was adopting?

And considering that the adoption was a sealed adoption, it was apparently incredibly easy for Henry to do a search on his computer to find the information he wanted about his birth mother.

Comment

I would like to know how it is that Regina came to adopt Henry. Obviously, he's not from Storybrook, so how is it she went outside the town to find a child. Did she know something about him already or about Emma? Or was she clueless as to who she was adopting?

And considering that the adoption was a sealed adoption, it was apparently incredibly easy for Henry to do a search on his computer to find the information he wanted about his birth mother.
              i 'think' rumple/gold got her henry.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

i 'think' rumple/gold got her henry.
                When was this mentioned? I've seen all of the first season a few times, but don't remember anything like that. And I may have missed it if it was mentioned in Season 2.

But that also brings up the question of how Rumple managed to do that since he couldn't have gone outside of Storybrook to do so.

Comment

When was this mentioned? I've seen all of the first season a few times, but don't remember anything like that. And I may have missed it if it was mentioned in Season 2.

But that also brings up the question of how Rumple managed to do that since he couldn't have gone outside of Storybrook to do so.
                  i 'think' someone told me when i asked the same question as you did.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

i 'think' someone told me when i asked the same question as you did.
                    Apparently before the end of Season 2 (the next few episodes) we are going to find out why and how Regina came to adopt Henry. (spoilers keep cropping up on Facebook ... )

Comment

Working...
                    X