"The Island" speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I guess all will be revealed in good time! ;-)
    Which is just fine with me. I am enjoying the ride thus far.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Which is just fine with me. I am enjoying the ride thus far.
      As am I! I was doing a Vampire Diaries re-watch last week...and in season 2 and Stephen Amell (Oliver) played a werewolf in an episode or two.
      sigpic

Comment

I do think, that his rescue was arrange by him given what we have seen so far. If he is going to be rescued it will be public and it will need to be near where the Gambit sunked.

At some point, he decided to follow through with his Dad's wishes and used his time off the island to arrange a boat to get to the island so he can be "saved".

Comment

I was just looking at this thread that I'd started back in 2013. I can't believe how much has happened on Arrow so far. Yet, we still have a lot to learn about Oliver!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm interested in seeing how he joined the Russian mob!

Comment

Maybe after he left China..

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                I'm interested in seeing how he joined the Russian mob!
                Yes, this would be interesting to see.
                sigpic

Comment

I just wonder how much went on on Lian Yu during the 5 years Ollie was there. It seems that he sure experienced a lot while he was there. I just wonder how much longer the show runners are gonna go with the Lian Yu references?
                  sigpic

Comment

The really can only use it for one more season.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Yes, this would be interesting to see.
                      I think given the flashback in the last episode we can safely assume it was because of the pact he made with the

Spoiler:
                      nameless Russian chick (sorry I don't know her name) to go to Russia and tell her family what happened to her if she died.

That's assuming the writing staff have remembered and it's not just a happy co-incidence.

Comment

Oliver only spent 3 years on Lian Yu. And 1 of those years he was working for ARGUS to bust that black ops group that was helping Rider find that magic skull thing. Maybe the Bratva strand Oliver back on Lian Yu as punishment for something. That would lead to him being picked up by the fishing boat in the first episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
                          Oliver only spent 3 years on Lian Yu. And 1 of those years he was working for ARGUS to bust that black ops group that was helping Rider find that magic skull thing. Maybe the Bratva strand Oliver back on Lian Yu as punishment for something. That would lead to him being picked up by the fishing boat in the first episode.
                          True. Talking about that. HOW did that reporter gal get the dude to pull info on the bratva so soon??

Comment

Working...
                          X