X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 809 - Sacrifices

Sacrifices

Ishta previously seen in season 7's Birthright has been captured by the Goa'uld Moloc. While Moloc tortures Ishta, Teal'c along with a new character Aron plan to rescue her. The SG-1 team plans to launch a missle attack at Moloc's Jaffa that are holding the gate to give Teal'c a chance to save Ishta. Apprently an uprising has occured in the ranks of Moloc's Jaffa, and 2,000 are ready to attack. Moloc needing to handle the threat of the Jaffa leaves Ishta as a trap for Teal'c.

This episode will also see the return of the recurring character Bra'tac.

read the original atricle at Chevron Nine
    Last edited by Idun; 20 May 2004, 01:57 PM.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

sounds good!!!

Comment

And in accordance with Thor's needing to point out Morjana's sources, Chevron Nine's information also comes from Showfax. (Which shows that they're casting Moloc! )

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
        And in accordance with Thor's needing to point out Morjana's sources, Chevron Nine's information also comes from Showfax. (Which shows that they're casting Moloc! )
        Indeed
        Wanna see Moloc, story sounds very interesting
        Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

The episode sounds great. But I can't help wonder if there will be a sacrifice in this episode, judging by the title!
          __

__

Comment

Probably not a sacrifice.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I disagree with you "KorbenDirewolf" I think there will be a sacrifces in this episode becouse I remember reading some where that CJ is writing an episode in which someone gets married and someone dies. I think it will be Bra'tac who dies.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I also think it's going to be bratac that dies, I once read some article, forgot where, that CJ would love to see bratac go out in a blaze of glory.

Of course we could hope it's going to be Moloc that dies.

Comment

I read the article on Gateworld and this sounds like my kind of episode I cant wait!
                  As above, so below

Comment

I am certain that Bra'tac will be the one to die, but no major details are revealled yet, if you read the spoilers. Isn't the episode CJ writing called Avatar?
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      I am certain that Bra'tac will be the one to die, but no major details are revealled yet, if you read the spoilers. Isn't the episode CJ writing called Avatar?
                      I thought he was writing a trilogy of Jaffa stories?

Also this episode looks good and I'd imagime it'll be Bra'tac who dies, notice the speed at which characters are getting killed off again though.

Comment

CJ wanted to write 3 episodes originally, but a few months ago he said he would be writing one episode, in which there is a wedding, an old familiar returns, and someone dies

Comment

Perhaps the sacrifice is "the team," i.e. who's this Aron dude and why can't the members of SG-1 help Teal'c?????

Probably because the producers have those actors off filming their own story-of-the-week-without-the-team episode? Arghhhhh!

Sorry for the sarcasm, but this sounds like a great episode that could be so much better if the team was working TOGETHER to help Teal'c.

hrh

Comment

"The SG-1 team plans to launch a missle attack ..." I think there's the team right there!

Comment

GateWorld's spoiler report on "Sacrifices" can be found here:

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/8x8.shtml
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                              X