Fic List Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fic List Project

Last fall some members of the Sam/Jack 'ship community got together and started a list of S/J fics. We separated the fics out by category and were able to produce quite a list. After that venture we started a master list of fics.

Another Gateworld user brought an idea to my attention. Suppose we created a similar master list for character centric fics from all over the Stargate franchise.

I'm here testing the waters. Is this something fans of SGU characters might be interested in? If you haven't seen the lists and am not quite sure what we're aiming for, please visit the Master Fanfiction List and then, perhaps, the Team Fics to see how it works.

Certainly, not all lists need to follow the format created by the S/J lists, but we would ask that other lists follow the format for the master fic list. The initial thoughts as they bounced around for the character centric fics included opening an SGU thread and then having posts within that thread for each of the characters and doing the same for SG Atlantis, SG-1, and then a separate thread for original characters.

If you like the idea and there's someone out there who would like to shepherd the list(s), that's fantastic! If you just like the idea of the lists but preferred I did the organization and upkeep, I'm okay with that too. (Though I already manage several S/J lists and would LOVE to see more people involved in this project.)

So, weigh in, if you would. I'm anxious to know what the community thinks.

~Amara
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

I've started consolidating the lists on the Master Fic List thread. Please check out the lists and see if your thread is on it. If it's not please let me know and I'll get it added. I certainly don't want to miss anyone's hard work!

As always, artwork for art-less master list posts are wanted. For the master list thread, contact me if you want to submit art, for the individual lists, contact the list managers (only sometimes me). Thanks all!

Comment

Also, I just started this thread if anyone wants to piggyback on it to ask for art for your threads: Artwork Needed for Fic List Project.

Comment

I'm just checking in to find out how the list making is going, if I can be of any assistance to anyone, or if there are any lists out there that I haven't added to the Master List.

Comment

Working...
        X