• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfinished Business (119)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON ONE
    UNFINISHED BUSINESS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 119
    The death of a woman leaving Oliver's club on Vertigo demonstrates a more potent and addictive form of the drug, which Oliver fears will tear the city apart. Diggle asks an old friend to go after Deadshot, and Detective Lance sets his sights on Tommy and the club.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2013, 07:42 PM.

I liked the episode, I thought it was pretty good. I liked it mostly for the character interactions though, and not for what was actually going on during the episode.
    I don't know how I feel about the woman on the island. The character seems interesting for now, I just hope she doesn't end up being someone that Slade and Oliver get to fight over. I hate love triangles lol.
    sigpic

Comment

I did not like that ending one bit. The rift between Tommy and Oliver is growing, and Tommy's father now being in the mix will not help the situation one bit. Not with what Tommy knows about Oliver.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Though do you feel Tommy will tell daddy dearest about the 'secret'?

Comment

Oh my, the touchy feely "share our feelings" reconciliations were out in full force: Ollie and Dig, Laurel and her dad, Tommy and Dad. An ominous ending, too. I hope Tommy doesn't spill the secret.

The daughter on the island, she sure has excellent Americanized English for someone born and raised in China. How exactly did the water slapping aid Oliver's ability to draw the bow? I didn't follow.

Comment

How the hell did Arrow get into The Count's cell? The Doctor comes in through the door and Arrow magically disappears.

Comment

Working...
            X