• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Huntress Returns (117)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON ONE
    THE HUNTRESS RETURNS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 117
    Helena Bertinelli returns to Starling City and asks for Oliver's help exacting her revenge against her father -- threatening those close to him after he refuses. Laurel and her father are conflicted by the reappearance of her mother, who has a shocking claim about her sister.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 04 April 2013, 08:54 PM.

I really enjoyed this episode. I actually liked Helena(the character and the actress) a lot more in this episode than in the earlier episodes that she was in.
    sigpic

Comment

But with what she has done in this ep, she has moved up to the must kill roster for me.

And i laughed my butt off when she answered the cop's questions on the hood by telling them matter of factly, that they thought she was just ranting on about her ex.

Comment

Good episode. I hope Oliver eventually gives the Huntress what is coming to her.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thought he'd already done that?

Oh you mean kill her?

Comment

He named his new nightclub "Verdant." As in green? Bonehead move.

Good episode and good fight choreography as usual, but Game of Thrones has spoiled me: the bullet should have killed McKenna instead of injure her. I want more shows in which no one is safe and in which life-threatening wounds sometimes kill. You know, as in the real world. It's not that I wanted McKenna to die -- I like her -- but I want the fear and intensity that comes with knowledge that developed characters sometimes do die. Anyway, my respect for the show would have increased.
            Last edited by Brother Freyr; 06 June 2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X