No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Tombs (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe they killed Andrea She was the only female I really liked till Michonne came along. Though she did annoy me at times this season with her gullibility but I started to like her again the last few eps. I don't have any favourite characters now

I understand why Carl shot that guy. I mean seriously? There's guns pointing at him so instead of dropping the weapon he walks towards them still holding the shotgun? And what Carl said to Rick about not killing others and them in turn ending up killing someone else. You just don't know who to trust or what's the right thing to do. Can you take that kind of a chance? The governor was right in a sense. It's kill or be killed.

Maybe other shows should start ending the seasons without a cliffhanger also, in case they get cancelled then that way they won't be left with this honking huge cliffhanger hanging over them with no chance of any conclusion
    Last edited by Linda06; 11 April 2013, 03:26 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I understand why Carl shot that guy. I mean seriously? There's guns pointing at him so instead of dropping the weapon he walks towards them still holding the shotgun? And what Carl said to Rick about not killing others and them in turn ending up killing someone else. You just don't know who to trust or what's the right thing to do. Can you take that kind of a chance? The governor was right in a sense. It's kill or be killed.
      I guess we can criticize carl all we like, but we get to see woodbury's perspective aswell so we know the govoner was signing up just about anyone for his army..... however if we were in carl's position we wouldn't know that and i guess would probably react the same way Carl did, he was just so damn cold about it tho......

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I can't believe they killed Andrea She was the only female I really liked till Michonne came along. Though she did annoy me at times this season with her gullibility but I started to like her again the last few eps. I don't have any favourite characters now
      You don't like Daryl? -_-

I only really liked Andrea in s1, s2 she was ok, s3 she was just kind of annoying, although made less annoying when her intentions were known, but still annoying
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 11 April 2013, 05:24 AM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        I guess we can criticize carl all we like, but we get to see woodbury's perspective aswell so we know the govoner was signing up just about anyone for his army..... however if we were in carl's position we wouldn't know that and i guess would probably react the same way Carl did, he was just so damn cold about it tho......
        Yes he didn't know at the time the others were misinformed so he didn't have all the facts. But yes I can see Carl becoming a problem if he loses sight of his humanity.

You don't like Daryl? -_-

I only really liked Andrea in s1, s2 she was ok, s3 she was just kind of annoying, although made less annoying when her intentions were known, but still annoying
        Oh yes I like Daryl now and the others, only one tgat really annoyed me was Lori. I liked Andrea the most even if she did frustrate me quite a bit in season 2 with the whole Shane thing, and season 3 with the Guv. But the last few eps I really liked her again when she got a clue about what was going on. All she wanted to do was save them all, but you can't save them if they don't want to be saved.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X