• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Ain't a Judas (311)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON THREE
    I AIN'T A JUDAS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311
    Andrea defies the Governor's wishes by leaving town and visiting the prison, where her old friends no longer know if they can trust her.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 05 March 2013, 07:26 PM.

I can't believe I'm the first to post...I could always be on the wrong thread!

I'm am pretty tired of Andrea, she has become pretty useless at this point. I had just started to like her by the end of last season too....I was a little surprised by Carol's frankness...I like her more and more all the time.

So sad to see Tyreese in Woodbury, I hope he sees what's what and finds a way to help the good guys out.

I also enjoyed Hershel telling Rick how it is, so hoping he gets his head on straight soon!

There has to be a Rick/Governor confrontation soon!!!!!

Comment

"The episode that had to happen"

Finally Andrea has come to stand before her former gang...

I've literally just finished watching the episode, and yet... aside from Andrea's confrontation with Rick/et al, and the Governor raising his army, I really can't think of much to talk about. (Ah yes, and Tyreese...)

It wasn't that the episode was particular boring, or horribly slow... But I guess there just wasn't that much going on.

With 5 more episodes to go, I'm predicting 3 more teasing episodes before a 2 part finale with the Rick/Governor show-down...

Merle's description of what the Govnor will do I think certainly conjured up some nasty images... nasty and very real images, given what we know of the man. Carol's instructions to Andrea, which she almost followed, were of course never going to happen... I wasn't actually sure though whether he may have been awake, and struck her down first... Still expected a shot of his one good eye slightly open, so we knew that he was aware of her actions, but no...

I know (from what's been said here) that Tyreese is in the graphic novel... but I am finding it hard to predict his group's longevity in the series now... One way or the other...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
        "The episode that had to happen"

I know (from what's been said here) that Tyreese is in the graphic novel... but I am finding it hard to predict his group's longevity in the series now... One way or the other...
        Having read all the books, believe me when I tell you that in them or not, you can never predict what will happen. There are some characters that were killed off in the first book, that made it longer in the show. There are also characters in the show that aren't even in the books, (some favorites too!) Part of why I love it, it's always unpredictable!

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          Having read all the books, believe me when I tell you that in them or not, you can never predict what will happen. There are some characters that were killed off in the first book, that made it longer in the show. There are also characters in the show that aren't even in the books, (some favorites too!) Part of why I love it, it's always unpredictable!
          This is another reason I enjoy the show. I've read the comics but the story lines on the show are still new to me because a lot of aspects are different. It's like you know what's going to happen and then the writers take it in a totally different direction. It is awesome!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah the season is pretty much unpredictable as you can't go by the comics much. Which is nice. I love the comics, but the show certainly has its own spin on the events it draws from.

I enjoyed the ep.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

I did not really like that much about the Episode except maye Andrea finally getting her Butt moving and then chikening out again. I really wonder on which Side she is going to be on in the end, but I somehow hope neither.

I hated that they did not show one bit of the returning of the 3. It was all done and moved on to other things. Giving the pace of the Episode, we could have at least gotten that.I would have loved to see the first confrontation of Merle against the Group. Someone should have punched him atleast.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                Yeah the season is pretty much unpredictable as you can't go by the comics much. Which is nice. I love the comics, but the show certainly has its own spin on the events it draws from.

I enjoyed the ep.
                It is nice to not know everything that is going to happen, that is for sure. Keeps you guessing.

I don't think it will be long now before Andrea sides with Rick and the others against the Governor. IMO, it is only a matter of time.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  It is nice to not know everything that is going to happen, that is for sure. Keeps you guessing.

I don't think it will be long now before Andrea sides with Rick and the others against the Governor. IMO, it is only a matter of time.
                  I think it's just a matter of time as well.

spoiler from the comic as well as guessing on future events for the tv show in regards to the governor:
                  Spoiler:
                  This season I've been wondering who will eventually get to be the one to kill the Governor. At this point, I'm wondering if it won't eventually end up being Andrea. As we know, he is killed by one of his own people in the comics during the final confrontation over the prison because she felt betrayed after the realization that she had killed Lori and the baby. It would kinda fit in with that theme of betrayal if it were Andrea rather than the obvious choice of someone like Rick or Michonne disposing of him.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                  X