Stargate Universe Season 3 RPG Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe Season 3 RPG Discussion

After watching a few of the episodes from Season 2 recently, I decided to come up with a Season 3 RPG of Stargate Universe. With how the show ended and the various fanfictions floating around, I thought it would be a good idea to do a RPG for Season 3 and beyond possibly, have our own way of doing it and what not. So, I discussed it with another member of the forum, rushy, who was also active in my last RPG, The Novus Civilization, and he and I will be co-managers of this RPG.

The basic premise of this RPG goes as follows. The RPG takes place 3 years after the finale and Destiny is just entering the next galaxy. Shortly before the crew wakes up from the stasis pods, with the power being restored and what not, a new group of people from Earth, both military and civilian alike, arrive on Destiny after finally being able to dial because of the Langarans (Earth and Langara were finally able to work something out), lead by Colonel Telford.

In addition to the military and civilian personnel, the group has some people with special powers (not very many, no more than 10), that have come to help Destiny and their crew. One of those members and somewhat elected as their leader is Chris Steele (sort of based off of my character from the Novus RPG, I'll explain his powers and what not later on).

The group awakens the Destiny crew and informs them on what has happened, that it's been 3 years, Earth and Langara are now allies, and Earth can supply Destiny with supplies every month or two. However, until Destiny can dial Earth once more, no other personnel will be sent.

So, in this RPG, we'll be able to explore this new galaxy, and possibly other galaxies, encounter new aliens, fight to survive, establish new relationships with the new personnel, and try to find a way back home. There are a few more things that need to be worked on, but for now, we need more roleplayers.

If you're interested in a role or multiple roles (until we get more players), please either post on this thread or contact either myself or rushy, to speak with us.
    sigpic

The characters of Colonel Young, Dr. Rush and Colonel Telford have already been taken, so you'll have to choose someone else or make up your own character or both(there is no real limit on how many characters you can have yet).
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
    X