• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Evil Queen (220)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    THE EVIL QUEEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 220
    After learning that the others might leave her behind, Regina manipulates Hook to hatch a plan to return to the Enchanted Forest and destroy Storybrooke. In the past, the Queen disguises herself to go amongst the peasants and undermine Snow White.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 22 May 2013, 08:26 PM.

Well, that was an interesting episode.

And even though Owen has a good reason for doing what he's doing, I sincerely dislike him and
    Tamara ... even more than I did before. Just thinking about the two of them makes me shudder. I even feel some little bit of sympathy for Regina.

Comment

i wonder what owen and tamara want?

good episode!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Weirdly I am kind of afraid of the next Episodes. I can already guess where this is going and I am afraid of what the Writers will come up with. I just call a redo on this Seasons beginning part time in Neverland and Storybrooke.

I never really liked the Actor playing Owen and much less now. Tamara I can deal with, but if People come with the Psychotic stare it cannot end well.

I loved Reginas Sidestory this time. It kind of shows her 2 sides very well in a much more vulnerable state. I have to give it to the writers that they make me go back and forth for her. She has a heart and wants to be good, but so desperate that evil is the only thing she can think about. She wanted to know Henrys reaction and she got it. Hopefully this will influence her later on.

All in all, everything is in place for the last 2 and I cant wait. Bring it on.

P.S: I am ignoring the Sci-fi here and since this is more Fantasy I hope it can stay that way. I am intrigued by Owens machinery, but I hope it will still turn out to be borrowed magic somehow. Otherwise the Question comes up who they tried it on first?
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

good episode!
          I'm more interested in what Tamara's backstory is (even though I don't like her) and how she got involved in all of this and what she's really after, since I don't think they can actually destroy magic.

Comment

Good episode. Should be very interesting to see where things go from here.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

good episode!

From the previews for next episode, to kill all magic using people/expose story brook.. Sort of a religious bent to to, similar to the "Paladins vs Jumpers" situation.

I'm more interested in what Tamara's backstory is (even though I don't like her) and how she got involved in all of this and what she's really after, since I don't think they can actually destroy magic.
              Especially since iirc with Frankenstein it was showed magic IS more powerful than technology..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                From the previews for next episode, to kill all magic using people/expose story brook.. Sort of a religious bent to to, similar to the "Paladins vs Jumpers" situation.

Especially since iirc with Frankenstein it was showed magic IS more powerful than technology..
                Well...Frankenstein's brother wouldn't have lived again without science since that is totally out of Magic's power...yet a magical heart was needed. I think it's more a give and take between the two. Science doesn't come with a price...erm....ignoring side effects and the weaponization of technologies.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X