• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacey (219)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    LACEY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 219
    Mr. Gold determines to help Belle remember who she is, but his plan suffers from Regina’s interference. In the fairy tale world, Belle tries to stop Rumpelstiltskin from seeking revenge on a thief.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 08:56 PM.

So bummed out....and hate Regina. Mr Gold is going to end up liking "Lacey" more than Belle because he can be as bad as he wants. They didn't show Regina do anything to the crop, but what are the chances she'll leave it alone?! And did they say only 3 more episodes? Seems like it just came back!

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
      So bummed out....and hate Regina. Mr Gold is going to end up liking "Lacey" more than Belle because he can be as bad as he wants. They didn't show Regina do anything to the crop, but what are the chances she'll leave it alone?! And did they say only 3 more episodes? Seems like it just came back!
      I wouldn't be surprised if when the kiss, the curse on Belle is broken and she hates what Rumpel has become.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if when the kiss, the curse on Belle is broken and she hates what Rumpel has become.
        Ooohh, that's good!

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
          Yeah! That would be just the ticket to keep the angst going over the summer break.

Poor Gold, he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Kinda his fate being the Dark One.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Yeah! That would be just the ticket to keep the angst going over the summer break.

Poor Gold, he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Kinda his fate being the Dark One.
            Apparently. I do feel for him, but not too much.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Apparently. I do feel for him, but not too much.
              After the way Gold beat that guy, I'm not having too much sympathy for him. He beat Belle's father the same way, and kills people with no remorse. Hard to feel sympathy for somebody who acts like that.

Comment

I was more intrigued with the side story for the black chick (bale's fiance)

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  After the way Gold beat that guy, I'm not having too much sympathy for him. He beat Belle's father the same way, and kills people with no remorse. Hard to feel sympathy for somebody who acts like that.
                  That's the thing. Just when they get us to feel for either Regina or Gold, they make them do something that causes us to not feel that way for a bit....or awhile.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X