This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baal's Jaffa symbol

Can anyone post a pic of a specifically Baal-Jaffa's head image? And have we ever seen Baal's First-prime? I realize that in the post-Anubis world many Jaffa have been co-opted and presumably not re-branded, but I can't recall what if anything Baal's symbol is. Is it the one that looks like a Klingon Bathleth sorta??

I'm wondering if we go back to the epsiode Seth if Baal's image is on there, and if not, who the other images are, and if we've eventually seen them all. I did hear once that Anubis's New England-Patriots-like symbol was on there flashing or something??

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks! Just curious.

Originally posted by langdonboom
    Can anyone post a pic of a specifically Baal-Jaffa's head image? And have we ever seen Baal's First-prime? I realize that in the post-Anubis world many Jaffa have been co-opted and presumably not re-branded, but I can't recall what if anything Baal's symbol is. Is it the one that looks like a Klingon Bathleth sorta??

I'm wondering if we go back to the epsiode Seth if Baal's image is on there, and if not, who the other images are, and if we've eventually seen them all. I did hear once that Anubis's New England-Patriots-like symbol was on there flashing or something??

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks! Just curious.
    This site should be useful http://www.jackfic.com/missionnotes/...lord/jaffa.htm

Comment

wow, awesome thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X